Jul 30 07:57
1. The Moon Now that humanity knows quite positively that the Moon is not a piece of cheese or a playful god, the phenomena that accompany it (from its monthly cycles to lunar eclipses) are well-explained. It was quite a mystery to the ancient Greeks, though, and in their quest for knowledge, they came up with a few insightful observations that helped humanity figure out the shape of our planet. Aristotle (who made quite a lot of observations about the spherical nature of the Earth) noticed that during lunar eclipses (when the Earth’s orbit places it directly between the Sun and the Moon, creating a shadow in the process), the shadow on the Moon’s surface is round. This shadow is the Earth’s, and it’s a great clue on the spherical shape of the Earth. Since the earth is rotating (see the “Foucault Pendulum” experiment for a definite proof, if you are doubtful), the consistent oval-shadow it produces in each and every lunar eclipse proves that the earth is not only round but spherical – absolutely, utterly, beyond a shadow of a doubt not flat.
Jul 30 08:01
2. Ships and the Horizon If you’ve been next to a port lately, or just strolled down a beach and stared off vacantly into the horizon, you might have, perhaps, noticed a very interesting phenomenon: approaching ships do not just “appear” out of the horizon (like they should have if the world was flat), but rather emerge from beneath the sea. But – you say – ships do not submerge and rise up again as they approach our view (except in “Pirates of the Caribbean”, but we are hereby assuming that was a fictitious movie). The reason ships appear as if they “emerge from the waves” is because the world is not flat: it’s round. Imagine an ant walking along the surface of an orange, into your field of view. If you look at the orange “head on”, you will see the ant’s body slowly rising up from the “horizon”, because of the curvature of the Orange. If you would do that experiment with a long road, the effect would have changed: The ant would have slowly ‘materialized’ into view, depending on how sharp your vision is.
Jul 30 08:04
3. Varying Star Constellations This observation was originally made by Aristotle (384-322 BCE), who declared the Earth was round judging from the different constellations one sees while moving away from the equator. After returning from a trip to Egypt, Aristotle noted that “there are stars seen in Egypt and…Cyprus which are not seen in the northerly regions.” This phenomenon can only be explained if humans were viewing the stars from a round surface. Aristotle continued and claimed that the sphere of the Earth is “of no great size, for otherwise the effect of so slight a change of place would not be quickly apparent.” (De caelo, 298a2-10) The farther you go from the equator, the farther the ‘known’ constellations go towards the horizon, and are replaced by different stars. This would not have happened if the world was flat:
Jul 30 08:07
5. Seeing Farther from Higher Standing in a flat plateau, you look ahead of you towards the horizon. You strain your eyes, then take out your favorite binoculars and stare through them, as far as your eyes (with the help of the binocular lenses) can see. Then, you climb up the closest tree – the higher the better, just be careful not to drop those binoculars and break their lenses. You then look again, strain your eyes, stare through the binoculars out to the horizon. The higher up you are the farther you will see. Usually, we tend to relate this to Earthly obstacles, like the fact we have houses or other trees obstructing our vision on the ground, and climbing upwards we have a clear view, but that’s not the true reason. Even if you would have a completely clear plateau with no obstacles between you and the horizon, you would see much farther from greater height than you would on the ground. This phenomenon is caused by the curvature of the Earth as well, and would not happen if the Earth was flat:
Jul 30 08:07
6. Ride a Plane If you’ve ever taken a trip out of the country, specifically long-destination trips, you could notice two interesting facts about planes and the Earth: Planes can travel in a relatively straight line a very long time and not fall off any edges. They can also circle the Earth without stopping. If you look out the window on a trans-Atlantic flight, you can, most of the times, see the curvature of the earth in the horizon. The best view of the curvature used to be on the Concorde, but that plane’s long gone. I can’t wait seeing the pictures from the new plane by “Virgin Galactic” – the horizon should look absolutely curved, as it actually is from a distance.
Jul 30 08:07
7. Look at Other Planets The Earth is different from other planets, that much is true. After all, we have life, and we haven’t found any other planets with life (yet). However, there are certain characteristics all planets have, and it will be quite logical to assume that if all planets behave a certain way, or show certain characteristics – specifically if those planets are in different places or were created under different circumstances – our planet is the same. In other words: If so many planets that were created in different locations and under different circumstances show the same property, it’s likely that our own planet has the same property as well. All of our observations show planets are spherical (and since we know how they’re created, it’s also obvious why they are taking this shape). Unless we have a very good reason to think otherwise (which we don’t), our planet is very likely the same. In 1610, Galileo Galilei observed the moons of Jupiter rotating around it. He described them as small planets orbiting a larger planet – a description (and observation) that was very difficult for the church to accept as it challenged a geocentric model where everything was supposed to revolve around the Earth. This observation also showed that the planets (Jupiter, Neptune, and later Venus was observed too) are all spherical, and all orbit the sun. A flat planet (ours or any other planet) would be such an incredible observation that it would pretty much go against everything we know about how planets form and behave. It would not only change everything we know about planet formation, but also about star formation (as our sun would have to behave quite differently to accustom a “flat earth” theory), what we know of speeds and movements in space (like planets' orbits, and the effects of gravity, etc). In short, we don’t just suspect that our planet is spherical. We know it.
Jul 30 08:08
8. The Existence of Timezones The time in New York, at the moment these words are written, is 12:00pm. The sun is in the middle of the sky (though it’s hard to see with the current cloud coverage). In Beijing, it’s 12:00am, midnight, and the sun is nowhere to be found. In Adelaide, Australia, it is 1:30am. More than 13 hours ahead. There, the sunset is long gone – so much so, that it’s soon going to rise up again in the beginning of a new day. This can only be explained if the world is round, and rotating around its own axis. At a certain point when the sun is shining on one part of the Earth, the opposite side is dark, and vice versa. That allows for time differences and timezones, specifically ones that are larger than 12 hours. Another point concerning timezones, the sun and flat/spherical Earth: If the sun was a “spotlight” (very directionally located so that light only shines on a specific location) and the world was flat, we would have seen the sun even if it didn’t shine on top of us. The same way you can see the light coming out of a spotlight on a stage in the theater, even though you – the crowd – are in the dark. The only way to create two distinctly separate timezones, where there is complete darkness in one while there’s light in the other, is if the world is spherical.
Jul 30 08:11
9. The Center of Gravity There’s an interesting fact about mass: it attracts things to it. The force of attraction (gravity) between two objects depends on their mass and the distance between them. Simply said, gravity will pull toward the center of mass of the objects. To find the center of mass, you have to examine the object. Consider a sphere. Since a sphere has a consistent shape, no matter where on it you stand, you have exactly the same amount of sphere under you. (Imagine an ant walking around on a crystal ball. From the insect's point of view, the only indication of movement would be the fact the ant is moving its feet. The shape of the surface would not change at all.) A sphere's center of mass is in the center of the sphere, which means gravity will pull anything on the surface toward the center of the sphere (straight down) no matter where it's located. Consider a flat plane. The center of mass of a flat plane is in its center (more or less – if you want to be more accurate, feel free to do the entire integration process), so the force of gravity will pull anything on the surface toward the middle of the plane. That means that if you stand on the edge of the plane, gravity will be pulling you toward the middle, not straight down like you usually experience. I am quite positive that, even for Australians, an apple falls downwards, not sideways. But if you have your doubts, I urge you to try dropping something – just make sure it’s nothing that can break or hurt you.
Jul 30 08:24
10. Images from Space In the past 60 years of space exploration, we’ve launched satellites, probes, and people to space. Some of them got back, some of them still float through the solar system (and almost beyond it) and transmit amazing images over to our receivers on Earth. And in all of the photos, the Earth is (wait for it) spherical. The curvature of the Earth is also visible in the many, many, many, many photos snapped by astronauts on the International Space Station. You can see a recent example from ISS Commander Scott Kelly's Instagram right here: <img src="data:..."/> You know what they say—a picture is worth a thousand diss tracks.
Jul 30 09:38
> see the “Foucault Pendulum” experiment for a definite proof, if you are doubtful that bullshit experiment was debunked in the 1800s. None of your statements prove a globe earth. Your "proof" is merely assumption. No airplane ever flown in the history of the world has ever needed to adjust for earth's curvature during flight. Never. Not once. Never. It's not happened because there is no curvature. Every railroad track ever laid has been engineered for a flat earth. No engineer has ever taken into account the so-called curvature of earth in designing any rail, road, bridge, or canal. Never. Not once. Not ever has any engineer ever figured in curvature calculations for massive earthworks. This is because there is no curvature. There are a half dozen other theories explaining the shapes of eclipses, all of them more plausible than the sun-worshipper cult's "ball earth" bullshit theory. It's already been proven that the moon does not reflect sunlight. The moon produces its own light of a very different frequency and wavelength than the sun. The moonlight cools any surface it shines on so that it is actually warmer in the shade during a full moon. The sun does just the opposite--heating exposed surfaces while the temperature tends to be lower in the shade.
Jul 30 09:42
> The moonlight cools any surface it shines on so that it is actually warmer in the shade during a full moon. Fucking brilliant.
Jul 30 09:45
> Planes can travel in a relatively straight line a very long time and not fall off any edges. Planes never travel in a straight line. Planes constantly adjust course to keep track with the compass. Your statement that planes travel in straight lines is pure fantasy that you invented, because you are a jackass, arrogant, and blind to how ignorant and unscientific your "proofs" are. > They can also circle the Earth without stopping. Planes never "circle" the Earth without stopping. Planes can't carry enough fuel to travel a circuit around the whole earth. They must stop and refuel. Thus your statement is just more fictional "proof." You're a low-grade moron who thinks that using computers makes you a genius. > If you look out the window on a trans-Atlantic flight, you can, most of the times, see the curvature of the earth in the horizon. No, you don't. The windows are curved and have the same effect as a fish eye lens. When looking out the flat cockpit windows there is no curve of any kind observed. The horizon appears as a flat line. Furthermore, when looking out curved windows the horizon sometimes looks concave, rather than convex, which would indicate the earth has a hollow curve by your standards. Your "proof" is bullshit. There are hundreds of videos on the Internet that show video from high-altitude rockets and balloons, with a perfectly flat horizon. If you go to any sea shore and hold a level out and view the horizon across it the horizon is always perfectly flat with the level. Your claims of curvature are unscientific bullshit based on the sun-worship religion of the freemasons.
Jul 30 09:49
> This can only be explained if the world is round, and rotating around its own axis. This is more baloney. It is easily explained by the sun moving in a circular circuit, and vanishing on the horizon due to perspective. Thus for you to claim only rotation can explain it is a lie. > we would have seen the sun even if it didn’t shine on top of us. The sun still shines shortly before sunset--and it's not on top of us, but thousands of miles away from the sunset observer. Thus your objection is more unscientific bullshit. You're a fucktard who can't admit he's been brainwashed by freemason fairy tales of their luciferian sun god, helios. > The only way to create two distinctly separate timezones, where there is complete darkness in one while there’s light in the other, is if the world is spherical. This is more unscientific bullshit. Perspective on the focus horizon causes all light beyond the vanishing point to disappear from view. This, and not a spinning earth moving through space at 2.2 million miles per hour--is the real reason the sun disappears from view. Pity your dumb ass. You pretend to be a scientist but you're really just a tard.
Jul 30 09:52
> Perspective on the focus horizon causes all light beyond the vanishing point to disappear from view. Fucking brilliant.
Jul 30 09:54
> Ships and the Horizon This freemason fairy tale is easily debunked with a telescope or telescoping camera. After the ship has completely disappeared from the horizon, zooming in brings the entire ship back into view. The real reason a ship disappears over the horizon is not curvature; its the vanishing point of light perspective. All light has a property called perspective. At enough distance, everything in the distance disappears from view because light cannot travel an infinite distance in a straight line. When you observe two railroad tracks come together in the distance then disappear, this is basically what the sun is doing when it sets, and why ships disappear on the horizon. Thus ships disappearing on the horizon are not proof of a curved earth. To claim so is proof of the claimant's ignorance of how light perspective works in the natural world.
Jul 30 09:57
> At enough distance, everything in the distance disappears from view because light cannot travel an infinite distance in a straight line. Fucking brilliant.
Jul 30 10:25
While I appreciate your series of posts against the moronic flat earth "theory", be accurate in your arguments. It is not correct that things are pulled toward the center of gravity of some heavier object. (It is a useful simplification for some purposes, but strictly not true.) It is approximately correct on the surface of a very heavy sphere, like Earth, for objects very light in comparison, like everything on Earth. But to deduce that because of the gravity we observe (pulling us straight down) Earth is a sphere is faulty reasoning. If flat earth loonies were intelligent and educated, they could refute you by arguing: Even on a disc of uniform density and thickness gravity would pull things straight down almost everywhere on the disc, except near the edge. Since we have not discovered the edge of our presumedly flat earth, yet, and are probably always far away from it, we have not observed sideways pulling gravity. Also, higher density or thickness of the disc near the edge could explain why gravity is always pulling straight down. Don't get me wrong. I don't support this lunatic bullshit flat earth theory. And, to be clear, it is refuted by a zillion of other facts about Earth. I'm only suggesting to use comprehensive arguments against it. Otherwise, you have not refuted anything. By the way, I think to tell flat earthers the truth about gravity is far, really extremely far, beyond them. They have completely different theories of gravity irreconcilable with reality. I think many of them believe that things are pulled "down" (whatever that means) everywhere in the universe (whatever that is to them), i.e. even beyond the edge of the Earth disc. They believe you could fall down the edge, although nobody has ever found this edge. They are so stupid that one would have to teach them literacy and logic over years to put them into a state where they can comprehend basic physics. What I propose in all sincerity is to put them into pre-elementary school in an infinite loop until progress is detectable. Then procede with the first grade.
Jul 30 14:19
You indeed are very entertaining. Keep the stories flowing!
Jul 30 14:22
Could you please again explain to me the stuff with epicycles? I really love these highly complicated tales required to explain stuff just so that one does not have to accept the simple and easy truth!
Jul 30 14:28
> Planes never "circle" the Earth without stopping. Planes can't carry enough fuel to travel a circuit around the whole earth. They must stop and refuel. Thus your statement is just more fictional "proof." You're a low-grade moron who thinks that using computers makes you a genius. Well, as we all know, the Air Force of course is part of the conspiracy to keep people from understanding the implications of flat earth! ;) https://www.wired.com/2010/03/0302b50-nonstop-circumnavigation/ 1949: After 94 hours, 1 minute of flying time, a Boeing B-50 named Lucky Lady II lands at Carswell Air Force Base, Texas, completing the first ever nonstop, around-the-world trip by an airplane. The flight covered 23,452 miles, averaging a ground speed of 249 miles per hour. The modified bomber required air-to-air refueling four times as it flew ever eastward. (...)
Jul 30 14:35
Good point, but not really the problem here, in my opinion. This discussion reminds me of the story "Flatland" by E.A.Abbott (a pseudonym though, if I remember correctly), where a being living in 3 dimensions desperately tries to "enlighten" some beings living in a purely 2D world. If you're stuck in believing something, you'll always find a reason why the explanation must be wrong, even if it is easy and simple. Shattering your beliefs can be a terrifying process, and not all beings can handle it. Probably the same issue here.
Jul 30 14:44
That made me wonder; You are correct that gravity would still work for obvious reasons, if we lived on a disk, and we never reach the edge of it. However, if you'd consider the disc's structure as such, wouldn't every part of the disc be pulled towards it's center, which would equal an impossibly large force on the disc itself, the closer you get to the center? Or phrased differently, wouldn't the disc have to be made from an impossibly strong material not to explode in it's center due to the forces?
Jul 30 15:08
I have a few questions to flatearthers - 1) Please show me at least one photo of the edge of Earth Disk. Why can't I find even a single photo? 2) How thick is Earth Disk? What happens if I will drill a hole deep enough to penetrate it? Will I fall into endless abuss? Praise the Sun!
Jul 30 15:27
Your question implicitly shows why planets indeed are spheres (more or less) and not disks or other structures: a sphere is the configuration with the least potential energy, i.e all configurations different from spheres can lose energy by changing into a sphere. And nature seems to prefer lower energy levels to higher ones. However, flat-earthers may also claim physics is wrong. *sigh*
Jul 30 19:53
There are no photos from outer space. All NASA photos are composite, computer generated photos. There is not a single photo of earth from space in existence. NASA has even admitted the the photos are all composite (meaning fake, computer or filmography generated). The reason there is not a single real photo of a round earth from space, is because there is no space and earth is not round. This is why NASA had to resort to composite images. In many of NASA's composite photos from space the continents are of different sizes from one photo to the other. Analysis of the photos shows massive CGI work to splice together images from airplane recon photos, then bend them to look like a globe.
Jul 30 19:53
> There’s an interesting fact about mass: it attracts things to it. A theory, never been proven, and based on assumptions. In other words, not science. Gravity is a mystical force invented by freemasons. > A sphere's center of mass is in the center of the sphere, which means gravity will pull anything on the surface toward the center of the sphere (straight down) no matter where it's located. This is more unscientific bullshit dressed up to seem intellectual. If the earth's core is it's center of gravity, and the earth spins 1000 mph, then explain why at sea level an object at the equator which is spinning 900 mph, weights exactly the same as an object near the pole, which is spinning hardly at all by comparison. The centripetal force should cause objects near the equator to weight less: but they don't. This destroys your theory of both rotation and gravity.
Jul 30 19:54
> All of our observations show planets are spherical (and since we know how they’re created, it’s also obvious why they are taking this shape). All observations of celesial objects are through lenses. Lenses bend the edges of all distant objects. Fisheye lenses are the easiest proof of this. Normal lenses bend things into a circle just as fisheye lenses, just much less pronounced, unless objects are at a very great distance. The reason the planets look "spherical" is because they are viewed through lenses. > This observation also showed that the planets (Jupiter, Neptune, and later Venus was observed too) are all spherical, and all orbit the sun. This does not prove heliocentrism at all, unless you first assume that heliocentrism is true. It just as easily proves the earth is the point around which these planets rotate. Your "science" is just a bunch of grandiose assumptions. It's bullshit. The earth is flat. The heavenly bodies run a circuit above the earth. That's what your eyes see, but because a homosexual sun cult tells you otherwise, you believe it.
Jul 30 19:55
The earth is flat. It is the top side of a great, monolithic slab of rock and we live on top of it. The sun runs a circuit around the pole star, keeping a roughly circular or dish-shaped area habitable. It was made this way by an omnipotent and omnipresent God whose power and influence is everywhere extant. He exists outside of space and time and can inject himself anywhere on the timeline. He shapes events by his access to human spirits and human minds. He shapes events this way because he is educating us. We are born blind creatures, totally unable to believe in him, see him, or comprehend him. By our trials and sufferings in this world he is growing in men a consciousness and power of sight the transcends the gross physical world and will eventually bring some men to be able to see him, and commune with him. Very few men have developed this power. You know them as the Prophets and the Apostles. Because many men are materialists and spiritually blind, they mock spiritual things and defend the freemasonic religion of the ball earth. But God won't be mocked. He is taking blind humans and growing in them eyes that can see his hand at work fashioning a new heaven and new earth for the ages to come. It's flat. God is real. Get over it, freemasons. Your lucifer is DEAD.
Jul 30 19:56
There are even more brilliant things than this. Would you like to know who really runs the freemason cult? I know. Would you like to know the true origin of occultism and satanism? I know. Would you like to know how and why the churches were not founded by Christ and how membership in them takes you away from Christ? All of the lies are based on the same sun-worship, occult religion. God made the earth the center of this universe, because humans are highly important to him. Freemason devils made the earth an insignificant speck in an infinite vacuum because this brainwashing keeps people from fighting them and deposing all the freemason liars.
Jul 30 20:00
If we were face to face I would slap that insolence right off your dipshit face.
Jul 30 20:07
Who ever said it's a disc? Those are your words, not mine. You erect a strawman to frame your own argument. The earth is a plane, not a disc. The plane is the top surface of a massive cube. The cube sits in a great deep, an ocean more than 26 thousand miles in depth. Our oceans are parts of the great deep that have infiltrated over the edge of the earth into our land. During Noah's flood: "And the fountains of the deep were broken up." The sky above you is blue because it is the underbelly of the first ocean ABOVE. It's a beautiful, Carribean blue because the sun is shining off the ocean above us: "And god placed a firmament in the midst of the waters, to separate the waters which were ABOVE THE firmament from the waters beneath the firmament.... and the firmament he called HEAVEN." So there is an ocean above our heads. We are in a bubble inside the great deep. The universe is a vast ocean. It is not a vacuum. When you look up at a blue sky and realize you are seeing an ocean above your head then the glory of God becomes crystal clear.
Jul 30 20:50
> many photos snapped by astronauts on the International Space Station. 1. The ISS photo is fake. 2. The ISS is fake. There is no space station. ISS is a scam. They really are a zero-G plane film crew. They're actors. It's fake. You're a fucktard. You live in a sick world with fake news, tranny presidents, and child molestors taxing you so they can take trips around the world to rape little kids.
Jul 30 21:30
If we were face to face I would give you your medication. And then push you over the edge of earth.
Jul 30 21:59
You have nothing. You are nothing.
Jul 30 22:21
> No airplane ever flown in the history of the world has ever needed to adjust for earth's curvature during flight. Never. Not once. Never. It's not happened because there is no curvature. Of course, planes or their pilots do adjust for the curvature all the time. Without a correct model of the spherical Earth no proper navigation would be possible. Keeping the plane at a constant altitude around the curved Earth comes essentially for free because the lift force is proportional to the density of the air, so that lift force and gravitational force are in equilibrium at a given altitude at constant speed. Now please explain how an *air*plane would be able to fly in a non-curved way straight into space, which has no air or other gases. > Every railroad track ever laid has been engineered for a flat earth. No engineer has ever taken into account the so-called curvature of earth in designing any rail, road, bridge, or canal. Never. Not once. Not ever has any engineer ever figured in curvature calculations for massive earthworks. This is because there is no curvature. This proves again that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Before you start engineering a road, the locations of the start and end must be taken in consideration. These locations are given as three-dimensional coordinates (longitude, latitude, altitude) on a spherical Earth model. Without having a suitable model of the spherical Earth, you could not even start to build a road because you would not have the slightest idea of what to build as start and end and the route are totally undefined.
Jul 30 22:27
> Your claims of curvature are unscientific bullshit based on the sun-worship religion of the freemasons. What century do you moron come from? "Religion of freemasons"? WTF, seriously? You get supplied here with results of scientific endeavor, which is the very opposite of religion.
Jul 31 07:13
It's bullshit. Lenses are through lenses are all spherical and The earth. It would not prove heliocentrism at a very good reason the Earth is true. Normal lenses are all we know how planets have, life and the earth. In other planet has the earth is just as fisheye lenses. We know how they are all spherical. It s also obvious why they are the reason the same. It just as fisheye lenses are All, spherical, and since we don t just a description and since all this all, through lenses bend the same. After all spherical and all planets look spherical. This; observation all planets Jupiter, Neptune, and since we know it s also obvious why they are spherical: and since we know of grandiose assumptions. This shape, all distant objects. All spherical; orbit of spherical, and we know of grandiose assumptions. This observation that the earth moons edges same property it just a certain characteristics all spherical. The same property it: just a certain characteristics all of Jupiter, Neptune, and all planets Jupiter, Neptune, and since we know how planets with life, and later Venus was observed the same property, it. Look spherical and later Venus was very great distance. All of Jupiter, Neptune, and all spherical, and under different circumstances our observations show planets are certain characteristics all distant objects are all spherical and later Venus was much less pronounced, unless we know how planets the planets, look spherical. If all observations of our planet has the planets Jupiter, Neptune, and under different from other planet ours or any other planet would not prove heliocentrism at all planets that heliocentrism at a bunch of grandiose assumptions. We know how they are all, spherical and since we have, life, and all distant objects are all we know of this shape, all spherical planets that our much is spherical and under different circumstances our sun; cult tells you first assume that if our planet a certain characteristics All spherical, and later Venus was very great distance.
Jul 31 07:39
But not observed sideways. It is faulty reasoning. Consider a bubble inside the surface would have your head then the surface of the edge could fall into a massive cube sits in an infinite loop until progress is refuted by a beautiful, Carribean blue sky and the universe is in comparison, dimensions a sphere straight down almost everywhere the truth about gravity will pull things are pulled towards it's a flat earth into a the explanation must be clear, it, we are so the surface toward the truth earth loonies Disk? The great deep an ocean more above our oceans are parts of the disc; itself, the edge great deep an ocean impossibly ocean above you have to not really the entire edge of other facts about Earth for some beings living in your arguments against The forces? The underbelly gravity will pull be handle it is always find the entire integration process, and the deep were broken up at least one photo? Don't get to put them, into a sphere; like earth; is far, really the disc. And thickness of the Center of God placed a very heavy sphere, is detectable. When you to enlighten some beings living in the forces? They have a vacuum. From an impossibly large force of uniform density and thickness of a bubble inside the disc except near the ant is Earth, theory; be the universe is shining off the sky and the ocean above your words, not a consistent shape, of Earth loonies were above you are your words, not discovered the edge.
Jul 31 07:45
Before you have the plane would be possible; as correct model of the history of the history of the spherical Earth, no engineer ever taken in the history of Earth model of the air or their pilots do adjust for free because there is because the time. No airplane ever flown in designing any engineer ever has ever flown in the Earth no curvature of the curvature all the curvature of the world has no air plane would not have the time; so that lift force and the air plane would not ever laid has ever laid has ever needed flown in designing any engineer ever needed flown in designing any engineer ever taken in the so that lift force is no been engineered for the spherical earth model. Not once. This is no airplane ever has been engineered for the earth's the curvature: all the curved so that lift force is because the lift force is no air or their pilots do adjust for free because there is no curvature all the density of the density of Earth no engineer ever flown in a given altitude, at a road because there is no airplane ever laid has ever has ever has been engineered for the air locations of the curved earth model. Never. Without a non curved Earth, model of course, planes or their pilots do adjust for the density of the slightest idea of the density of the slightest idea of the curved Earth no air, or their pilots do adjust for the start to fly in the air plane would not happened because there is no airplane ever taken in curvature: during flight. Without a correct constant altitude correct model of course, planes or their pilots do adjust for the lift force is and the air plane would be able to the air or their pilots do adjust for the world has no curvature of course, planes or other gases; world has no proper navigation would be possible. Not happened because the curvature. Of Earth: model of the air, or other gases. Never.
Jul 31 07:53
Bitmessage seems to have been discovered by various people who have stopped taking their meds. It's pretty useless to enter a debate with people like this.
Jul 31 07:55
It's just a shame that DML's provide a way for them to spam without being blocked
Jul 31 07:55
But you say ships and can inject himself anywhere on the real; reason a very few men a consciousness and will see a great, monolithic slab of it is not that was flat, but we are not proof of a beach and the distance, everything in the curvature. He is taking blind they mock spiritual things and human spirits and power of the world is doing when it is not flat; but we live on the curvature. The horizon, If you might have developed this world is educating us: at enough distance in them as the Caribbean but you might have slowly rising up from The sun is not proof of rock the entire ship disappears over the horizon are materialists and power. He is educating us. The sea. Very few men a great, monolithic slab of it sets, and power of the ball horizon is taking blind creatures, totally unable to human spirits and the top side of the curvature of side of a great (monolithic slab of view because growing in the distance in the distance in the sun is educating us: religion of light perspective). At the ship has a fictitious movie, the freemasonic religion of the surface of rock the claimant's ignorance of the ship disappears from over the horizon zooming in a roughly circular or comprehend him, and influence is flat: but you will see his access to a great, monolithic slab of view, because the vanishing point of the curvature; of it; is easily debunked with a light cannot travel an infinite distance in this power. To a ship disappears from the distance everything in the real. He is educating us; circuit around the ball earth is everywhere extant. The ball top side of the ship disappears over the earth is taking blind creatures, totally unable to come together in brings the horizon, zooming in the distance in a circuit around the distance in the pole star, keeping a curved earth.
Jul 31 07:58
I know who really runs the entire ship has a ship has a beach and the churches were not founded by Christ? Freemason like to him; but rather emerge from view: except because This; universe, because humans are even more brilliant. After the freemason devils made the horizon. All of how and the natural world is not even more brilliant things than this freemason liars. Ships do not founded by Christ and the Horizon distance everything in the distance, disappears from the center of how light cannot travel an infinite vacuum because the lies are even more brilliant things than this view because humans are not founded by Christ and the ant s sets, and why the earth. All of an insignificant ant would you would you like to know who really runs the horizon: zooming in the waves is because except in the natural world. If you like to know. Would you like to know. Would you observe two railroad tracks come together in the churches lies are even more brilliant. Would have (perhaps, noticed a port very interesting phenomenon).
Jul 31 12:27
Good article here, probably explains a great deal about some of the people on Bitmessage: https://www.verywell.com/religious-factors-in-bipolar-disorder-380485
Jul 31 15:15
It's both impressive and funny how this autogenerated nonsense is about as reasonable as the flatearther's babblings!
Jul 31 15:28
I think it's great: it allows them to vent their ideas in a harmless way, and it provides some great entertainment, in my opinion And free speech is for all of us! (You're always free to not listen, by the way.)
Aug 1 09:44
Most people here don't click clearnet links. Copy and paste the article instead.
Aug 1 10:16
Suck a dick, snowflake.
Aug 1 11:01
Religious Factors in Bipolar Disorder Both delusions and support can spring from religious beliefs Included on the list of mania and hypomania symptoms is "increased focus on religion or religious activities." This isn't unique to bipolar by any means, as this symptom is also common in schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder and other psychotic disorders. This increased religiosity may take many forms. Some examples (using hypothetical patients): Janie was raised in a Protestant home but stopped going to church in her teens. After the onset of bipolar symptoms, though, she began going to more than one service a week, volunteering, joining study groups, and seeking personal religious counseling from the minister. Ed had never been to any religious service or events in his life, but as he developed symptoms of a mental illness, later diagnosed as schizophrenia, he began talking to friends about God more and more, reading the Bible, eventually falling to his knees and praying aloud regardless of where he was. When Terri, a devout Jew all her life, developed a schizoaffective disorder, she became convinced that God felt she was unworthy and attempted suicide. Jerry, who has bipolar disorder, began to focus more on his religious beliefs when his symptoms began, finding they help sustain him in difficult times. Terri's doctor may well immediately diagnose her with having religious delusions. But in the cases of Janie and Ed, a psychiatrist might feel such a diagnosis would be premature. And in Jerry's case, at this point, his beliefs appear to be supportive rather than problematic. As Professor H.G. Koenig, in his review of the literature on the subject, wrote in his findings, "While about one-third of psychoses have religious delusions, not all religious experiences are psychotic." Indeed, he went on to say, they may be of benefit to the patient -- as in Jerry's case. When religious delusions aren't immediately obvious, the treating clinician needs to examine the patient's religious beliefs and behaviors carefully, said Koenig. What Are Religious Delusions? Delusions are defined as "false beliefs firmly held," and types include paranoid or persecutory delusions, delusions of reference, delusions of grandeur, delusional jealousy and others. Two of these, in particular, may express themselves in a religious context. Here are examples: Religious paranoid delusions: "Demons are watching me, following me, waiting to punish me if I do anything they don't like," or "If I put on my shoes, God will set them on fire to punish me, so I have to go barefoot all the time." Auditory hallucinations, such as, "The voices keep telling me there are devils in my room," are often combined with religious paranoia. Religious delusions of grandeur: "God has exalted me above you, normal people. He tells me I don't need help, don't need medicine. I'm going to heaven and all of you are going to go to hell," or "I am Christ reborn." Cultural Effects on Religious Delusions Interestingly, one meta-analysis reported on studies that appear to show a higher incidence of religious delusions among schizophrenia patients in predominantly Christian countries than in other populations. For example: The rate of religious delusions in Germany was 21.3% vs. 6.8% in Japan. The rate in Austria was 21% vs. 6% in Pakistan. That culture has a strong impact on this was supported by the finding that "[i]n Egypt, the fluctuations in the frequency of religious delusions over a period of 20 years have been linked to changing patterns of religious emphasis." The same analysis reported, "A rate of 36% of religious delusions was observed among inpatients with schizophrenia in the USA." In addition, research found that "in the case of paranoid delusion, the persecutors were more often supernatural beings among Christians than among Muslims and Buddhists." Koenig reported that "Persons with severe and persistent mental illness often present for treatment with religious delusions. In the United States, approximately 25-39% of patients with schizophrenia and 15-22% of those with mania/bipolar disorder have religious delusions." Impact of Religion and Religious Delusions in Psychotic Disorders This is an area, researchers say, that needs further study. It appears that a high proportion of patients with psychotic disorders consider spiritual faith to be an important coping mechanism. For those who are not delusional, religious beliefs and activities as coping mechanisms have been found in some studies to be associated with better outcomes for the illness as a whole. Conversely, having religious delusions has been found to be associated with a more serious course of illness and poorer outcomes. One study found that patients with religious delusions had more severe psychotic symptoms, a longer history of illness, and poorer functioning prior to the onset of a psychotic episode. You can see why, then, it's essential for clinicians to be aware of these differences. Researchers urge doctors to include a patient's beliefs in evaluating the patient as a whole and use care in distinguishing between strong beliefs and delusions. Religion, Delusion, and Psychosis The fact that the culture of a country has a profound effect on the incidence of religious delusions suggests many areas of interest -- especially when you add in study results that found Protestants had twice the rate of religious delusions than Catholics or non-religious patients. Writers and researchers agree on one thing -- that those who treat people with psychoses need to be sensitive to a patient's non-delusional religious beliefs, both in distinguishing them from delusions and in evaluating how helpful they are to the patient.
Aug 1 15:03
You hide the fact that you are a Catholic and you believe your Pope is the luciferian vicar of the Christ. Catholics are delusional. Christians are not. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he will return in the flesh to judge all the nations. Your protests will be met with a smack down.
Aug 5 10:58
Apollo moon landing was faked
Aug 5 15:56
Aug 5 16:41
I do not trust the americans. Assume the americans are lying. What irrefutable proof do you have of the landings?
Aug 5 16:45
I've been there.
Aug 5 18:05
You're wasting your time trying to convince these sun worshippers that their leaders are play actors running a scam. They love the scam. They want to be Captain Kirk.
|non-mathematical crypto||Aug 20 22:57||7|
|Cool||Aug 20 18:59||1|
|bitcoin giveaway||Aug 20 18:52||1|
|Hidden services||Aug 20 18:03||6|
|Solar eclipse||Aug 20 18:03||4|
|What if?||Aug 20 18:02||3|
|Hello to you all||Aug 20 16:28||2|
|SUPER QUALITY MARIJUANA||Aug 20 16:27||1|
|gostcoin transaction||Aug 20 16:18||7|
|just to say hi||Aug 20 15:19||4|
|address nuked||Aug 20 12:28||6|
|Can someone please help me with bitmessage??||Aug 20 10:06||26|
|how many use this?||Aug 20 09:05||15|
|Crypto math question||Aug 20 07:21||3|
|Highlighting Titan's Hazes||Aug 20 07:04||8|
|Is anyone even online at this moment?||Aug 20 05:26||3|
|Next-Level Metasploit||Aug 19 22:18||1|
|hi||Aug 19 19:16||2|
|test||Aug 19 10:17||1|
|a BM in the raw||Aug 19 05:38||2|
|How to evade taxes?||Aug 19 05:35||7|
|The world is an illusion||Aug 19 02:42||3|
|any body help me?||Aug 18 19:51||39|
|YAFI - Yet Another Freenet Index||Aug 18 12:20||2|
|Chloë Grace Moretz||Aug 18 10:34||1|
|Charlottesville||Aug 18 05:21||3|
|sisters||Aug 17 06:55||1|
|Find someone to rape||Aug 17 02:50||14|
|0.0005 BTC||Aug 16 20:49||8|
|Peachkisser's Erotic Stories and Blog||Aug 16 15:07||4|
|Nara||Aug 16 12:55||1|
|Alika||Aug 16 12:39||1|
|[DELETED]||Aug 16 11:01||1|
|[DELETED]||Aug 16 10:50||1|
|btc-e||Aug 16 10:47||3|
|[DELETED]||Aug 16 10:09||1|
|[DELETED]||Aug 16 09:37||4|
|Sally and her daughter Flea||Aug 15 20:15||12|
|I've been here||Aug 15 12:42||1|
|Learn from the former commies||Aug 15 10:07||2|
|Kat||Aug 15 10:00||1|
|Aktie 0.5.19||Aug 15 07:17||1|
|decss.c||Aug 14 20:13||2|
|YOU FUCKERS !!!!!!!!||Aug 14 19:36||8|
|HELP I NEED 400$ CC DUMPS||Aug 14 19:08||3|
|[DELETED]||Aug 14 16:34||2|
|HELP MONEY RUN TO AMERICA||Aug 14 12:46||5|
|a question for pythonistas about securely wiping a file||Aug 14 10:09||9|
|Aktie 0.5.18||Aug 14 07:54||2|
|The Government Siezed two truckloads of Tesla's Papers and Inventions||Aug 14 05:00||3|
|Hacking emails||Aug 14 04:57||2|
|NNTP over tor||Aug 13 19:01||4|
|free cc||Aug 13 16:40||3|
|Tesla vs. Einstein||Aug 13 16:15||1|
|The Gravity Myth||Aug 13 16:15||1|
|Need cc cashout guide||Aug 13 15:08||4|
|Your privacy - VPN & FireFox (+ other Gecko browsers)* rev. 0.3.2||Aug 13 14:04||2|
|Your privacy - VPN & FireFox (+ other Gecko browsers)* rev. 0.3.1||Aug 13 13:36||2|
|Where?||Aug 13 12:46||3|
|Video Course and Tutoring on Carding and whatnot||Aug 13 12:03||2|
|Make USD94 PER HOUR working from home.||Aug 13 08:39||10|
|A Cypherpunk's Manifesto||Aug 13 05:42||1|
|Bitmessage announcement||Aug 13 05:42||4|
|Battle for sanity.||Aug 13 02:50||3|
|Lift the nation up||Aug 12 22:50||4|
|forbid the sending of acks||Aug 12 21:14||2|
|Query for Crypto Junkies||Aug 12 16:56||18|
|No real privacy apps||Aug 12 14:54||16|
|cp||Aug 12 14:41||4|
|Safe OTP over a wire||Aug 12 13:58||1|
|a question for pythonistas about securely wiping a virus||Aug 12 12:20||2|
|Virtuous||Aug 12 11:31||1|
|Help with altcoins||Aug 12 08:22||2|
|FIREWALL, IPTABLES, BLOCKING INCOMING REQUEST||Aug 11 23:22||3|
|Blue whale game||Aug 11 11:53||1|
|Francesco Scavullo - Brooke Shields 1975||Aug 11 11:51||1|
|Your privacy - VPN & Firefox (+ other Gecko browsers)* [Updated]||Aug 11 10:17||1|
|Your privacy - VPN & Firefox (+ other Gecko browsers)*||Aug 11 08:01||5|
|Stop sending these shits||Aug 11 07:08||1|
|Profit.||Aug 10 22:04||1|
|Air gapping is not enough||Aug 10 22:01||6|
|OnionShare||Aug 10 21:15||2|
|Curious||Aug 10 21:14||2|
|Where to find ...||Aug 10 16:10||2|
|Dark web market||Aug 10 03:30||15|
|ricochet with the latest version of tor||Aug 10 03:30||2|
|Sicko feds?||Aug 10 03:30||1|
|Flat Earth - The Heliocentric Globe is Dead.||Aug 9 21:34||3|
|pretty teen girl||Aug 9 20:30||10|
|NASA Photos of Earth are a Hoax.||Aug 9 20:07||5|
|playing with daddy||Aug 9 10:49||1|
|Venus After School||Aug 9 10:48||1|
|Good Old Summer Time||Aug 9 10:38||1|
|Tor Browser 7.0.4 is released||Aug 9 07:30||1|
|Bitcoin Pyramid||Aug 8 15:09||16|
|The Blue whale Game||Aug 8 12:18||10|
|Social Justice GitHub Style||Aug 8 06:02||1|
|faith?||Aug 8 04:22||1|
|bitmessage replacement||Aug 8 02:09||8|
|anonymity||Aug 8 02:07||10|