Three balloons go up on Thursday

BM-NBLGSG3asBMb3Y7UbEBLVQLemENwveQv
Jun 16 12:55 [raw]

Three high altitude balloon launches will take place from a site in Welshpool on Thursday, 21 June 2018, conditions permitting. Starting between 10.30 and 11.30am, the balloons will have a number of experiments on board to look at various aspects of space flight. Involving a number of schools in the north west, the launches are by a team from Hi-Impact Consultancy, based on the Wirral, as part of their SpaceCamp event, and take place in association with AirProducts UK. The organisers ask as many amateurs and SWLs to get involved and track the flight using FL-DIGI. The balloons will transmit on 434.650MHz USB with call sign SPACECAMP. They use 50 baud RTTY, 450Hz shift, 7N2. Details about the flights will be posted via Twitter @hiimpactconsult and on Facebook at facebook.com/hiimpactconsultancy.

BM-2cVgyfjH7CZuYkqMXKUb4TajDoHCHNRR23
Jun 16 20:28 [raw]

There is no outer space. The earth is flat.

BM-2DAV89w336ovy6BUJnfVRD5B9qipFbRgmr
Jun 16 20:37 [raw]

Yes, we know.

BM-2cUDEsrBSa5nMXLnZFPLjtmhuoJcuUjcUT
Jun 17 06:48 [raw]

Watch this Mythbusters flight to 70,000 feet in a U2 spy plane with increasing curvature of the earth as they go up... https://youtu.be/q48Swb2ATww Flatbrainers claim in the video comments that any curve seen is from "fish eye lens." However, the instruments in the cockpit are not curved because it's a normal lens. The curved glass canopy does distort things when the camera shoots through it at oblique angles. If you get to the 8:08 video mark when the plane is at the highest altitude, you'll see the horizon in the background distinctly curved and the wing in the foreground straight. The only shame is they did not choose to take a flatbrainer up with them and let him see the curve with his own eyes. That would make a great reality show!

BM-2cUM94Pq2jriryDt87Z3aTJL77Wg6Q1FBm
Jun 18 04:40 [raw]

The space program is fake. Man never landed on the moon. You are defending the khazar liars and stage actors who have enslaved you. You believe their lies with no evidence. The earth is not a ball. God is real. Your lucifer is not. Your lucifer is a figment of your warped imagination. The concept of the globe came from ancient Babylon mystery religion. It was formerly called "glebe" and was signified by the globe censor the Pontifex holds in his hands. This concept of the earth as a ball in the hands of the emperor is more than 4000 years old, long, long before it was popularized in the West by freemasons. "He's got the whole world ... in his hands ... he's got the whole wide world ... in his hands ..." This is brainwashing they teach to your kids. It's the same brainwashing as the Santa Clause (Saint Nicholaos, the people conqueror of Babylon, the Luciferian Pontifex). They made this shit up, you ate the shit, and you like it. You are so deluded that you make fun of people who can see through it. There is no outer space. The earth is an enclosed system. The stars, sun, and moon are lights, nothing more. The only way out is death. You are being tested by an omnipotent God to see whom you will serve. He created these liars to test you.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 04:50 [raw]

I'm not sure if you have a brain to wash with all this horseshit. And stop faking your posts from the Star Wars archive chan, the dude is not deserving of this taint on his rep.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 05:13 [raw]

It's the same shit from the chan 411 "owner" fuckwit. All arse-fuckery about religious myth and proverbs like the proverbial shit. Then topped off with an inability to even spell as badly as a yank. It is patently clear to anyone with a modest amount of sanity that the dude is batshit insane.

BM-2cUM94Pq2jriryDt87Z3aTJL77Wg6Q1FBm
Jun 18 05:57 [raw]

Did he fap to princess leia? Carrie Fisher had a trouser trout.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 09:02 [raw]

He has a job where he gets paid by the word. He dismisses evidence without offering any up. He is not converting anyone, so he is happy to cause problems and sow hatred, which means he is not being very "christian". He would rather believe a book written by someone transcribing stories passed down from illiterate shephards and farmers trying to explain the word to their children. He believes that we are in a jar sitting on God's hobby table. If we are there, then God truely is a sick being.

BM-2cWhA72reAp1CBa8JmspqWRCdw93sDLgiS
Jun 18 19:52 [raw]

> he is not being very "christian" And who are you to define what is or is not "Christian?"

BM-2cVgyfjH7CZuYkqMXKUb4TajDoHCHNRR23
Jun 18 19:55 [raw]

Leave it to a Christ denier to entitle himself to define what is Christian.

BM-2cUM94Pq2jriryDt87Z3aTJL77Wg6Q1FBm
Jun 18 20:16 [raw]

> stories passed down from illiterate shephards and farmers This merely shows your ignorance about how the scripture came into being. How did illiterate farmers write dozens of books? If they're illiterate, how did they read and write? > He believes that we are in a jar sitting on God's hobby table. Christians do not believe we are God's hobby. We are part of his body. Our spirits are part of his body. His body is multi-dimensional. We are part of him, with our consciousness temporarily imprisoned in this dimension but our breath is firmly a part of Him. God bore from himself innumerable offspring. These offspring are divine, perfect, and glorious like him. These sons grew restless because they only knew God's goodness, and perfection. Because they are divine like Him, they sensed they were missing something that He has. They lacked knowledge of good and evil. In growing restless the spirits worked with the Father of Spirits to create this universe, then have their consciousness imprisoned in it, so they could learn the opposite of all the goodness they knew from eternity past. That's why the world is evil and nasty. Man was created blind, evil and nasty, for us to be imprisoned in this world of woe, as education. Before the foundation of the world the Father knew we would all get lost, get caught up in the illusion, and turn away from Him and his divine protection. He covenanted with His sons that he would send a savior to throw open the doors to this hellish world and rescue us from it after we had destroyed it, but not until we had all intimately learned the knowledge of good and evil. You see, you can't understand what good is until you've experienced the absence of it. When we return to God's presence, leaving behind this school of evil, our appreciation for what God is and what we are will be boundless in its exhilaration. Jesus will not lose one single precious soul. He will eventually return all of them to their former estate of glory. That's the real gospel. Nobody is going to hell when they die--you already died, leaving heaven and entering mortality, and now you are in hell, awaiting the day of resurrection out of it. Some blind fools contend that God is evil to let us suffer in this evil world. But the truth is, we all signed up for it. We all got in line and couldn't wait for our turn to swim in this sewer. God created evil to test us, to teach us, so that when we are redeemed from this mortality we will all be very wise. If a general sends his soldiers behind enemy lines to fight, and some soldiers get caught, some get killed, and some get tortured by the enemy, do we say the General is evil or sick? No. The soldiers had a job to do, and paid the price. Most soldiers enlist, and actuallys sign a contract for the job. That's what this world is like. We made a contract with God, and we broke our enlistement contract. The penalty for dessertion from any army in war time is death. But God, not wanting us to perish, sent his son, the General, to cure the contract. We had a clause in the covenant that those who rebelled would be forgiven for their rebellion by growing into the likeness of character of the General. You can't become like the General, and learn his ways, until you actually look to him, and believe in him, and do what he says. That General never lost his ardor for his original country, and himself took the punishment for all his brothers going AWOL and siding with the enemy. He will bring them all home, but not until they have suffered enough to learn his ways. Some of us have learned so much about the difference between good and evil that we have faint glimpses of memories of the spirtual world we came from. The apostles and prophets were very cosmopolitan and educated. Some were kings and emperors. Some were generals who led armies. Some were basically the ancient version of special forces soldiers. Some were diplomats. Some were carpenters, smiths, potters, cowboys, you name it. They came from all walks of life and were very politically active people. Your portrayal of them as backward and illiterate loners is false and groundless. They were men and women who had suffered much, and gained much wisdom. Their minds could pierce the veil of blindness of this world, and they could think on a level that nasty naysayers like you have yet to experience. God is not limited by your human understanding. All you have done is toss out God and put yourself and your own feeble, fallible intellect in His place. You're blind and you need an eye doctor. His name is Jesus Christ. You will be saved from this fallen world. You will be returned to immortality. You will live forever. You don't have a choice in the matter. It was decided before this universe existed. That's why he's called, "The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world."

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 20:17 [raw]

I define it like I was taught in a Christian school, which I attended for 10 years, and that is "Christ like". According to the bible I read, Christ was a man of peace and teachings, not of hatred and condemnation. How do you define Christian since you call my definition into question?

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 21:00 [raw]

Was that a Jesuit school that you attended?

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 21:09 [raw]

Answer a question with a question, typical.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 21:11 [raw]

>> stories passed down from illiterate shephards and farmers >This merely shows your ignorance about how the scripture came into being. How did illiterate farmers write dozens of books? If they're illiterate, how did they read and write? They didn't and no, this merely shows you don't understand simple english. I said "He would rather believe a book written by someone transcribing stories passed down from illiterate shephards and farmers trying to explain the word to their children." Read that again, transcribing stories passed down FROM illiterate shepards. Do you honestly believe that Moses, or Adam, or Abraham (after that whole Issac thing) typed their stories out on a laptop they had in the corner? The stories were passed down for YEARS before anything was recorded in any form. My mistake was the word "word" where I meant to type "world". I am not perfect, and will never claim to be. Trust me, I know what Christians believe, and they believe whatever the paster tells them, often called "sheep" for a reason. These bozos "preach" while commiting sexual assualt (Albert Odulele in 2011), soliciting a minor (Joe Barron in 2008), and claiming they "need a $54 million plane to save lives" (Jesse Duplantis last month). So I have little respect for those people and they should burn in a hell somewhere. Yes, we are on God's hobby table, even by your own long winded explanation. >You will be saved from this fallen world. You will be returned to immortality. You will live forever. You don't have a choice in the matter. It was decided before this universe existed. Which means it is all pointless. > He believes that we are in a jar sitting on God's hobby table. Christians do not believe we are God's hobby. We are part of his body. Our spirits are part of his body. His body is multi-dimensional. We are part of him, with our consciousness temporarily imprisoned in this dimension but our breath is firmly a part of Him. God bore from himself innumerable offspring. These offspring are divine, perfect, and glorious like him. These sons grew restless because they only knew God's goodness, and perfection. Because they are divine like Him, they sensed they were missing something that He has. They lacked knowledge of good and evil. In growing restless the spirits worked with the Father of Spirits to create this universe, then have their consciousness imprisoned in it, so they could learn the opposite of all the goodness they knew from eternity past. That's why the world is evil and nasty. Man was created blind, evil and nasty, for us to be imprisoned in this world of woe, as education. Before the foundation of the world the Father knew we would all get lost, get caught up in the illusion, and turn away from Him and his divine protection. He covenanted with His sons that he would send a savior to throw open the doors to this hellish world and rescue us from it after we had destroyed it, but not until we had all intimately learned the knowledge of good and evil. You see, you can't understand what good is until you've experienced the absence of it. When we return to God's presence, leaving behind this school of evil, our appreciation for what God is and what we are will be boundless in its exhilaration. Jesus will not lose one single precious soul. He will eventually return all of them to their former estate of glory. That's the real gospel. Nobody is going to hell when they die--you already died, leaving heaven and entering mortality, and now you are in hell, awaiting the day of resurrection out of it. Some blind fools contend that God is evil to let us suffer in this evil world. But the truth is, we all signed up for it. We all got in line and couldn't wait for our turn to swim in this sewer. God created evil to test us, to teach us, so that when we are redeemed from this mortality we will all be very wise. If a general sends his soldiers behind enemy lines to fight, and some soldiers get caught, some get killed, and some get tortured by the enemy, do we say the General is evil or sick? No. The soldiers had a job to do, and paid the price. Most soldiers enlist, and actuallys sign a contract for the job. That's what this world is like. We made a contract with God, and we broke our enlistement contract. The penalty for dessertion from any army in war time is death. But God, not wanting us to perish, sent his son, the General, to cure the contract. We had a clause in the covenant that those who rebelled would be forgiven for their rebellion by growing into the likeness of character of the General. You can't become like the General, and learn his ways, until you actually look to him, and believe in him, and do what he says. That General never lost his ardor for his original country, and himself took the punishment for all his brothers going AWOL and siding with the enemy. He will bring them all home, but not until they have suffered enough to learn his ways. Some of us have learned so much about the difference between good and evil that we have faint glimpses of memories of the spirtual world we came from. The apostles and prophets were very cosmopolitan and educated. Some were kings and emperors. Some were generals who led armies. Some were basically the ancient version of special forces soldiers. Some were diplomats. Some were carpenters, smiths, potters, cowboys, you name it. They came from all walks of life and were very politically active people. Your portrayal of them as backward and illiterate loners is false and groundless. They were men and women who had suffered much, and gained much wisdom. Their minds could pierce the veil of blindness of this world, and they could think on a level that nasty naysayers like you have yet to experience. God is not limited by your human understanding. All you have done is toss out God and put yourself and your own feeble, fallible intellect in His place. You're blind and you need an eye doctor. His name is Jesus Christ. You will be saved from this fallen world. You will be returned to immortality. You will live forever. You don't have a choice in the matter. It was decided before this universe existed. That's why he's called, "The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world."

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 21:11 [raw]

> According to the bible I read, Christ was a man of peace and teachings, not of hatred and condemnation. Then why are you spreading so much hatred and condemnation against believers?

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 21:15 [raw]

I never said I was a Christian. Just because I read the bible, multiple times in fact, doesn't mean I believe it.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 21:54 [raw]

Are you trying to hide something?

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 18 22:05 [raw]

Another question, and a retarded one at that. Yes, I am, and so are you. And before you answer, with another question no doubt, post your bank account info, your social security number (assuming you are a US citizen), home address, etc because you have nothing to hide.

BM-2cWhA72reAp1CBa8JmspqWRCdw93sDLgiS
Jun 19 05:38 [raw]

Enjoy your atheist delusions while you can. The day will come when you can't cling to them, and you will get the trial by suffering you signed up for long ago. You will eventually believe. It's like the Borg. You will be assimilated. And in the end you will like it. The wicked men and hypocrites that you condemn, do deserve condemnation. And they are going to get what they deserve. They will be cast back into the fire, and suffer the very things they inflicted on others. They will learn the recieving end of good vs evil. "What measure ye measure out, will be measured back to you again." "If ye sow to the wind, ye will reap the whirlwind." "As a man thinketh, so he is." "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth." "God will not be mocked." Everyone in this world will get their education. Those who seem to escape justice are never beyond the long arm of the law of karma. The hypocrite preacher who terrorizes people with his lies will himself suffer the same dysfunctional life. The murderer will die by the sword, whether in this life or in a life to come. All the spirits in the world have lived in the world before, many times, and will be born as men again, many times, until they all learn to behave themselves. If you compare half of the world today to the world of 2000, 3000, 4000 years ago, there is a stark contrast in the fact that the western world has far less violence, comparatively, than in previous ages. People are starting to get the message, slowly, in each successive lifetime of suffering, that it is better to treat your neighbor as you want yourself to be treated. This age was called in revelation an "age of ages of correction" which means it will be a very long time of crime and punishment for all the souls in the world. The beast (imperialism) and the false prophet (religion) are cast into this age to deceive and test everyone, to break them down, until they are ready to be built back up again. In the ages ahead, this lesson will slowly be beaten into all men, so that when they incarnate here, they'll eventually be better behaved. These many thousands of years are nothing but a flash in the scheme of eternity. It will all be over soon.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 19 11:05 [raw]

Apparently the mythology of jesus is that of love thy neighbour. I fail to see how actively griefing others is consistent with that slogan.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 19 11:08 [raw]

Allow me to answer the troll. The message of faith that you have been pushing is that of division and antagonism towards others. The message of jesus that you believe in, is that of love thy neighbour, of works not words.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 19 11:11 [raw]

It's not even clear if you even bother to act in a christ like way at all, so why are you hung up on what people believe if you have no courage in your own faith ?

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 19 11:33 [raw]

If you're a westerner, especially in the US, then you grew up in a Christian-flavored culture. Even if you identify as atheist you can't help but have some of that flavor in you. I've met so-called Christians who go to church every Sunday but are positively miserable human beings, some even evil. I've met avowed atheists who would give you the coat off their back in the winter. There is NO correlation between religiousness and morality. None.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 19 12:02 [raw]

Regardless of what you want to sail your skinboat on, I don't care.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 19 17:43 [raw]

Don't feed the Troll :-)

BM-2cVgyfjH7CZuYkqMXKUb4TajDoHCHNRR23
Jun 19 22:33 [raw]

When is the last time you fed your neighbor? When is the last time you took a cool drink to your neighbor? When is the last time you saw your neighbor working on something, dropped what you were into, and offered to help? When is the last time you actively warned your neighbor of danger? When is the last time you defended your neighbor in trouble or attack?

BM-2cVgyfjH7CZuYkqMXKUb4TajDoHCHNRR23
Jun 19 22:43 [raw]

> It's not even clear if you even bother to act in a christ like way at all Christ like? What does that even mean? According to you, Jesus Christ himself is not "Christ like." Let's examine some Christ like statements: "Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." Jesus will crush his enemies violently. "Revelation of John 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand." Here Jesus is going to take revenge on those who persecuted his Saints. Not very "Christ-like." The Apostle penned this verse just for you: "Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." You are an ungodly sinner who has spoken hard speeches against the Creator of Heaven and Earth. God knows all the secret nastiness that lurks in your heart and he will expose it. He is going to punish you, and you can't escape! He will correct you, errant soul, when you least expect it. He will teach you some manners, even if it need be brutal and cruel. Men like you are the cause of all the strife in the world, then you have the audacity to blame God and his Saints for it. His saints are those who have recognized their predicament and bowed the knee, and seek to him for forgiveness. You hate those people. You speak evil against them falsely. So by your reckoning Jesus is not very Christ like, either. My criticisms are tame compared to his threats against the wicked and unbelieving. He will dash them to pieces like a potter breaks the clay, and form them anew into vessels of honor. He is omnipotent. You have no choice in the matter. You only think you can resist his will; but even that delusion was given to you by his power, to educate you. I didn't try to elevate myself above you. You spew your bile and I respond with the truth. That tone is all throughout my posts; all of us are in the same pickle, and all of us will be saved in the end, after much trial and tribulation to beat the sin out of us; this being the whole point of the evil in the world; to perfect all men, and present all of them blameless before God; that all may enter into majestic glory for ever and ever. Your problem is you have elevated yourself to a higher status in your own mind, considering yourself above Christians who look for God's mercy. You believe you will die, and that you have no power to forestall that event; yet how do you hate and judge those who cling to the only hope in the world? The only hope we have is eternal life through Jesus Christ the Lord. Without him it is better to have never been born.

BM-2cVgyfjH7CZuYkqMXKUb4TajDoHCHNRR23
Jun 19 22:43 [raw]

You missed the entire point of the scripture. It is about how Jesus is the one who has love, and sheds it abroad in the hearts of men. Your rejection of this is evidence of your hatred. You are hate-filled. You have never loved your neighbor in your life, and would feign tell others what love is.

BM-2cVj17bAVwVAymaYhSDte82wV2hwh65ybd
Jun 20 13:43 [raw]

As a southerner, those are regular things lol

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 20 23:01 [raw]

Unless your neighbor's a yankee :D

BM-2cW98V8BYCBo9S4rpsWuKfSe1h3ecVEpSd
Jun 21 05:35 [raw]

By "southerner" do you mean "suthron" or "squatemalan?"

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 21 06:11 [raw]

howdy Bubba

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 21 10:27 [raw]

My favourite metaphor for religion is that of the church leaders as shepards, the followers as the sheep & the atheists as the powerful lions who freely prey on the shepards and the flock. You christian sheep have no power to resist getting fleeced and fucked by the shepards, and neither the sheep nor the shepard can resist the claws of logic by the lions.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 21 10:27 [raw]

I enjoy knowing that I don't believe in the lying myths of a con artist desperate for a tithe. The fact that you are a gullible sucker who hands over a tenth of your paycheck without questioning the value of a service you can't enjoy in your lifetime is somewhat suspect. I think you'll find that as an atheist, I don't believe in your hell. I can't be affected by a concept of sin if I reject the concept as applying to me. I have already satisfied my concience as to my worth in society as a productive member who does things worthwhile the effort. I already have an education in science, and I contribute to the eventual education of others with my research. Oh and karma is a hindu concept, but then you wouldn't agree that you are just a heathen in your christian beliefs.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 22 03:28 [raw]

My neighbours are well off. Next door is a sports club that has an evangelical church meeting at an unsociable hour on a sunday morning right after the sports club has been partying saturday night until 1am they finally head home. Then the church decides to practice their music at 8am and behave like idiots to the residents trying to sleep in. I have no sympathy for the religious who insist that I have to hear their nonsense in my own house when I wish to relax. It is also annoying that I can't have the freedom to watch sports and sleep in, because some idiot wants to talk in tongues for hours on end. My neighbours are cool, it is the visiting christians who ruin our peace that the neighbourhood has no time for.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 22 10:46 [raw]

I assume you realize that your entire complain can be turned around to the tune of: I have no sympathy for a bunch of loud, drunken partyers carousing to all hours of the night wanting to sleep in trying to prevent me from getting up at a reasonable hour (8AM) and making music.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 22 13:14 [raw]

Why is 8am "resonable"? This is a different world than when people worked 9 to 5 and have weekends off. Maybe I worked all night and get home at 6am and am fast asleep at 8. I never think it is resonable to disturb others at any time of the day. My neighbors hardly know I exist at all.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 22 20:34 [raw]

> My neighbors hardly know I exist at all. And they're probably better off for it.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 22 20:35 [raw]

So the evidence is in. Anti-christs complain about Christians because Christianity interferes with their debauchery and selfishness. Normal people sing and make noise between 8am and 8pm. The scumbags and fornicators party all night. Of course a fornicating anti-Christ expects the whole world to revolve around his unreasonable schedule of binge drinking, fucking, and sleeping in. Anti-christs complain about Christians because Christianity interferes with their desire to be evil, and the added desire to have the neighbors cater to that evil.

BM-2cW67e5WwYd5apLGZePKAcMJscpKQUTYMx
Jun 23 02:57 [raw]

you proved you haven't understood a single word of the man you are attacking with these worthless and false criticisms OP never claimed to pay or believe in a tithe OP never said anything about handing over a paycheck. OP never said he believed in hell. OP never said he did or did not believe in karma. In fact, the OP posted his clear belief in Karma, an overwhelming agreement with the idea of Karma as a divine, cosmic justice, and you pretended that he said the opposite just so you could attack. You are putting words in OP's mouth, setting up strawmen, then attacking your own strawmen. In an ancient Greek debate they would have skewered you for this type of lousy argument. We can tell you are a Jew because Jews are easily brainwashed and parrot talking points and dogma. They have no original thought on anything. Science is a methodology, but your words clearly indicate you worship science as a deity--Sophia or whatever you Isis / moon worshippers call her. What you mean by education is brainwashing and indoctrination into your religion of Sophia / science worship. Because you and your Sophia are liars, you'll never confess this obvious fact about yourself--like a shit-eater denying he has shit all over his lips. I am not correcting you and pointing out your errors for your benefit. You are beyond reason or reality. I respond to your vomitings for the benefit of others who may be reading this.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 23 02:57 [raw]

Nailed it.

BM-NB63dgttLp4Ys3VgQKKGNC1VAAu7YojJ
Jun 23 09:56 [raw]

I think the original complaint was about religion being brought in to a balloon post because the space program is apparently fake. I guess balloons are fake? The coverage about balloons are fake? Without evidence mind you.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 23 09:56 [raw]

They might be, but I also don't have to listen to them preach when I post something like the original post, you know about a balloon.

BM-NB63dgttLp4Ys3VgQKKGNC1VAAu7YojJ
Jun 23 10:09 [raw]

No, the OP with the first word being ORINGAL wasn't about religion at all! What I don't understand is why religion of any kind has to be brought in to EVERY topic. You have the undying urge to spout your belief every time ANYTHING is brought up. If I want your opinion on God, why he is experimenting with our little lives, or anything else, I'll just ask. Now, are you going to tell me what race and what I believe in, because I will tell you know you don't have any idea, mainly because I don't spout about it constantly.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 23 18:47 [raw]

Outer space is fake, you buffoon.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 23 18:47 [raw]

I'm gonna ride a balloon to heaven. Singing, "Swing low, sweet chariot."

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 23 18:49 [raw]

try harder

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jun 24 06:14 [raw]

penis

BM-NB63dgttLp4Ys3VgQKKGNC1VAAu7YojJ
Jun 24 07:08 [raw]

Yep, because we are in a jar on God's work bench.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 07:19 [raw]

OP is a chronic masturbatory troll who is engaging in anti-semitism against an atheist. OP doesn't even understand that atheism is a complete rejection of the insanity of religion. OP is a clear fuckwit who couldn't even get laid even if he had a dozen bitcoin to pay for his four millimetre blowjob.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 08:57 [raw]

I'm sure anyone could get laid for $70,000. College coeds would line up for that kind of cash.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 10:47 [raw]

Prove it. You can't do that, so your threats are as hollow as Donald Trump's head.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 10:53 [raw]

If you rope him in with this tactic you get brony power.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 11:06 [raw]

8am is unreasonable on the fucking weekend. I want to sleep and some cunts want to sing crappy pop jesus songs all fucking morning. As far as I am concerned they can go fuck themselves with a rusty iron dildo. I want to be free to keep the hours that I decide to be awake, why the fuck should some cunts tell me I can't keep my own hours. And I really don't need to be told what time I have to be awake by some cunt who doesn't even live in my neighbourhood. As far as I am concerned, I keep the time I want to, and the fuckers who disrupt my neighbourhood are cunts. Next thing you'll be telling me that I have to clean up the rubbish left by the cunts next door and fill my bin because of their inconsideration. Fuck all of that with a 12 inch black mop handle.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 11:23 [raw]

No. OP is a oven salesman. Free can of de-lousing powder with every oven.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 11:38 [raw]

You will be assimilated. You are nothing but one of God's little tools. Your free will is an illusion.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 11:41 [raw]

Drumpf

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 11:45 [raw]

> 12 inch black mop handle. too vivid. take it easy.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 12:54 [raw]

I am an individual who resisted assimilation every time someone talks about their god delusion. You don't have the power to take away my free will anymore than you have the power to escape your mental servitude to an imaginary friend.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 13:19 [raw]

"His" penis is fake like the flat earth theory, you buffoon.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 1 13:51 [raw]

I know the OP has some sick fetishes, but cleaning ovens ? What kind of pansy faggot wants to clean ovens for a living ? Next thing, they'll be wearing dresses and a blond wig with high heels and lipstick.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 2 00:40 [raw]

Your free will is a delusion. You are a product of the influences, pressures, and powers that have acted upon you since conception and birth. No man is independent and no man is an island. Your choices are not your choices. They are the choices of your flesh, your drives, your instincts, and your training and the desires and proclivities that are taught to you by the myriad influences in this world. No man has ever sought God at any time. Man seeks God like a thief seeks a policeman. I'm not trying to convert you. I'm merely pointing out how blind you are. You resist the truth because you think you are the captain of your own soul. No man can control his birth, death, and most of the formative events in between. There's zero free will in all of that. God put man in this predicament intentionally, to teach man virtue. In his pre-existent spiritual state, man did not know the value of struggle, the agony of defeat, the joy of victory. He was like a permanent baby. When clothed with flesh, and blinded to his original nature, man learns these things and slowly grows from being a creature of instinct and design to being highly distinct and unique in his spirit. When he's done he returns to the heavenly realm and is born into a new body of spirit with the understanding of what makes himself and his creator so amazing.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 2 01:07 [raw]

Right, pointless for you to correct us because all of us heathens "returns to the heavenly realm and is born into a new body of spirit with the understanding of what makes himself and his creator so amazing" So shut the hell up already, but I think your free will is a delusion because you just cannot stop.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 2 02:34 [raw]

> Next thing, they'll be wearing dresses and a blond wig with high heels and lipstick. If that's what you like to imagine, perhaps you could be Hitler's Consuela.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 2 02:42 [raw]

oy vey muh antisemitism!!! <sobs and cries in yiddish accent>

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 2 04:00 [raw]

Heathens will be punished in this hell until they submit. Repeatedly. How ever many rebirths into this dead world it takes. If it takes thousands of cycles to weary the ego, that will be the fate. When men reject God, their judgment is hard to bear. You might have been born into good circumstances in this trial. In the next trial you may not be so fortunate. Even many of us born into good nations and good families are called to suffer great and unexpected tragedy, for our education. Jesus said, "No man ascends up to heaven unless he first came down from heaven, even the Son of Man which is in heaven." Not even the Son of Man, the great one, the most beloved of God was exempted from this pattern of things. You saw his trial--nailed to a tree. Because God loves us, he will chastise us until we submit. There is no true freedom until one has learned obedience. Every drill seargent knows this. God is a fire of wrath, and burns those who rebel against his authority. This is not about a cosmic lake of fire, it is a symbol of corrective punishment that is very hard to bear. Once the punishment is over we are restored to our comrades, our brotherhood. Jesus came for his saints, the overcomers, the ones who stood against the world. He then established a new age of ages, an eon of eons, to try all men by fire. He cast the beast (imperialism) and the false prophet (religion) into this age to allow them to deceive the nations, to prove who is ready to stand, and be harvested out of this world to the world of glory above. The rest will remain here through the ages to simmer in the heat. The false prophet (religion) tells you that Jesus hasn't come back yet, even though he came on schedule after Titus burned Jerusalem. They tell you if you say a sinner's prayer you'll escape during the "rapture." This is all lies. Those preachers are keeping Christians in hell. They are Balaam. Jesus opened the gates of hell and established his body and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. The bible is symbolic. If you see the symbols, you can see that God predicted everything that is happening today. In Revelation it talks of beasts, and dragons, and horses in the sky. This is all metaphor. Learn the metaphor and you can see that the book is true.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 2 07:12 [raw]

If you don't have learned the Borg: old, long time is fake; presence, leaving behind this taint on USB with his birth. You get caught, killed, and is all the globe came from a number of blindness of Babylon the wicked men, and most of evil, and test you have the people: who resisted assimilation every time is not lose one of it. Their rebellion by suffering you will never beyond the Borg: Three high altitude you'll see you can't do you. Our consciousness temporarily imprisoned in the power knowledge of your choices are divine like the balloons will get caught up. But one of glory. It, was formerly called, in the earth is a job; to escape your portrayal of the earth is from illiterate shephards and illiterate shephards and evil and birth: death. The desires and claiming now you need a contract with increasing curvature of is an all you are in a stark contract. Some get tortured by your own feeble, fallible intellect in of the message, slowly in Him. He would rather believe that when we are never lost his hands truth is evil lesson will reap the will like. Some of eternity.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 4 11:36 [raw]

OP uses his personality as contraception, no genuine woman would fuck him. Pre-op trannies might if he paid for their transition though.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 4 13:00 [raw]

Free will is inherent to the multiverse, and god is not. End of your stupid discussion.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 4 17:04 [raw]

Tell that to your wife and my kids.

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 5 06:18 [raw]

> Pre-op trannies might if he paid for their transition though. Is that an offer in your quest for funding?

BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r
Jul 5 06:19 [raw]

Atheism and Judaism - but I repeat myself. Atheism is a branch of Judaism, a la the Sadducees and Kabbalists, with their moronic multiverse theory.

[chan] general
BM-2cW67GEKkHGonXKZLCzouLLxnLym3azS8r

Subject Last Count
(no subject) Nov 17 18:13 2
All the Snowden documents released so far Nov 17 17:54 12
Progress on the UK’s exit from, and future relationship with, the European Union Nov 17 17:51 1
UK Column News - 16th November 2018 Nov 17 07:49 1
front end devs Nov 16 22:17 5
UK Column News - 15th November 2018 Nov 16 19:08 2
UK Column News - 14th November 2018 Nov 16 19:02 4
What to Do About Fluids When You Have Diarrhea Nov 16 19:02 5
[DELETED] Nov 16 14:22 2
Ebola on the rampage in USA again Nov 16 09:06 17
What to Do If You’ve Been Guilty of Pornography Nov 16 08:26 7
Project 14137 Nov 15 08:58 1
C7CC Newsletter 13.11.2018 Nov 14 08:38 4
Ebola on the rampage in Uganda again Nov 13 06:44 3
UK Column News - 12th November 2018 Nov 12 18:33 1
63B0408291694E467DB5BA7B4EC0AB6B Nov 12 13:03 1
CFDA88E3D7EE724DE9DC51554E4F9F38 Nov 12 12:47 1
Compiling Anoncoin on Linux Nov 11 17:17 4
health news Nov 11 12:07 2
Russian GRU Busted Again Nov 10 09:13 4
UK Column News - 9th November 2018 Nov 10 06:50 3
::: GONQ ::: oodles and obbs of odds and ends ::: Nov 10 03:42 3
97394FA9DD7245B7E96F28244FF2CA08 Nov 9 14:39 1
A girl’s first slippering at secondary school Nov 9 13:50 1
t Nov 9 11:59 1
p2p sharing Nov 9 11:41 1
So, who won? Nov 9 08:53 1
Stay in touch Nov 9 05:55 5
UK Column News - 7th November 2018 Nov 9 03:35 4
UK Column News - 8th November 2018 Nov 9 03:35 2
UK Column News - 10th November 2018 Nov 9 03:35 2
Goodbye Gab... Nov 8 19:33 50
Guillotines at Headquarters Nov 8 16:01 1
[DELETED] Nov 7 10:37 1
testing 123 Nov 6 00:38 3
vote for flat earth Nov 5 19:47 8
Your Third “Look Inside” Quickie Nov 5 13:16 1
Your Second “Look Inside” Quickie Nov 5 12:52 1
Your “Look Inside” Quickie Nov 5 12:49 1
Honeypots: Protonmail, DuckDuckGo, NordVPN Nov 5 03:16 2
Is NordVPN a Honeypot? Nov 4 20:09 1
How Fast Is Earth Moving? Nov 4 19:13 7
Quantumfoolery Nov 4 19:05 1
I think people need to know that there are forces at work that control the minds Nov 4 17:52 5
Your Fake Universe Nov 4 17:50 15
You spin me right round, right round baby Nov 4 02:20 67
TestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTest Nov 3 19:26 2
I want to Nov 3 13:13 6
you need to know Nov 3 11:55 1
in the woods Nov 3 10:56 1
sunhat Nov 3 10:41 1
Kissing Daddy Goodnight Nov 3 10:00 1
dripping wet Nov 3 09:52 1
UK Column News - 3rd November 2018 Nov 3 09:26 1
UK Column News - 6th November 2018 Nov 3 09:07 1
UK Column News - 5th November 2018 Nov 3 09:04 1
UK Column News - 4th November 2018 Nov 3 09:04 1
UK Column News - 2nd November 2018 Nov 3 09:00 2
Twin Towers Power Generation Nov 3 04:19 3
zero bundle -- 0net Nov 2 23:53 7
Sunlight Under Clouds Explained By Perspective on Flat Earth Nov 2 23:52 2
chosen people Nov 2 23:40 2
Flat Earth International Conference 2018 Billboard Meet-Up Nov 2 23:10 3
CLIP Green Screen Technology with Iru Landucci – O Reality Nov 2 22:01 1
Flat Earth Documentary: Refraction Experiments and FAQ by Research Royal Rife Nov 2 22:01 1
CLIP The Religion of Satellites and Space Travel Nov 2 22:01 1
Seeing the Imaginary Curve by Phuket Word Nov 2 21:58 1
CLIP Sweet Dreams Are Made From NASA from “The Theft, Scams…” Nov 2 21:58 1
bawlz Nov 2 20:55 1
RedHat = IBM Nov 2 20:14 2
RSGB - GB2RS News for 4th November 2018 Nov 2 19:14 1
UK Column News - 31st October 2018 Nov 1 08:00 1
The Apollo-11 UFO Incidents Oct 31 20:00 1
fuck GAB ! join BitMessage - which never can be censored Oct 31 01:23 2
spam Oct 30 21:19 1
ZeroNet Oct 30 12:23 9
test Oct 30 10:40 1
UK Column News - 29th October 2018 Oct 30 07:34 1
need image library Oct 29 09:12 3
I have a theory Oct 29 09:00 11
New NASA grant explores turning human poop into astronaut meals Oct 29 08:40 3
discuss + slavery + racism Oct 29 05:53 2
pic thread Oct 27 22:48 15
Hello! Oct 27 14:15 7
see? nothing is fucked, dude ! Oct 27 02:57 2
hmmmmmm Oct 26 20:06 3
Bitmessage = pedo exchange Oct 26 20:01 48
UK Column News - 24th October 2018 Oct 26 18:53 3
UK Column News - 26th October 2018 Oct 26 18:28 1
RSGB - GB2RS News for Sunday 28th October Oct 26 15:20 1
seeing Oct 26 15:06 3
BM gone badass: http://tdaftnai45gszlhilfivasdkgelddgmisecbfgcxp2en6c5flejfe2id.onion/ Oct 25 10:39 2
the new bitboard is quite OK Oct 25 05:15 1
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" Oct 24 23:02 2
EAT THIS! Oct 24 14:03 1
the wednesday thread Oct 24 11:55 3
Test ? Oct 24 08:37 2
self-destructing email accounts”, has announced that it is closing down: Oct 24 06:18 2
shit1 Oct 24 04:21 1
FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER! Oct 24 04:21 4