Three balloons go up on Thursday

BM-2cVgyfjH7CZuYkqMXKUb4TajDoHCHNRR23
Jun 18 18:50 [raw]

Verifying the globe earth myth is like a flea verifying an elephant.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 09:22 [raw]

You didn't answer the question.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 09:43 [raw]

What question?

[chan] 411
Jul 1 09:54 [raw]

Can you walk to the edge of the world if it is flat like you claim it is ? Simple yes or no.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 09:58 [raw]

That's not a question. Is your head full of bunny nuggets? <== This is a question.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 10:15 [raw]

No, I am not the owner of the 411 chan.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 10:20 [raw]

Have you ever walked to the edge of your rainbow fart bubble?

[chan] 411
Jul 1 10:25 [raw]

No. You can't walk to the edge of the world.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 10:34 [raw]

Then you admit the world is a spherical object.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 10:54 [raw]

Yes, I do agree that the world is a spherical object.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 11:34 [raw]

That's what you say.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 11:35 [raw]

My testes are oblate spheroids.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 11:41 [raw]

They would be, if you had any.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 11:44 [raw]

It appears we have two peas in a pod.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 11:50 [raw]

It seems you are responding to others here as if they are that "owner of the 411 chan." Your arrow is missing its target and hitting innocent bystanders. Patsy Cline is singing, "Stand by your chan." Bunny nuggets make good fertilizer. Earth is flat, space is fake, and you've been duped. There were no moon missions and there are no satellites. ISS is augmented virtual reality in a Zero-G plane with green screens. It's as fake as Star Wars or Star Trek. Every astronaut in U.S. History has been a high-ranking freemason, a member of the mystery babylon moon and sun cult. The film of the Apollo module takeoff from the moon was clearly 1960s special effects complete with pink sprinkler sparks. And the camera filming the liftoff from the moon panned and zoomed. Once we started questioning NASA about these things, all of the original film footage reels and telemetry data tapes vanished. A museum received a gift of a moon rock from one of the Astronauts. The museum tested the rock and found out it was fake - a piece of petrified wood. We have located several sites on earth that are the exact locations where fake moon mission footage was filmed. Now they are ramping up for a fake Mars mission. God is real. He made heaven and earth and set their bounds. There is no outer space. It's all an elaborate hoax. You were brainwashed so you could be enlisted in babylon's army to persecute Christians who believe and know the truth. You are part of a machine that destroys the truth and spins one lie after another to keep people spellbound.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 12:01 [raw]

You ought to be locked up in a secure mental asylum if you really believe all that.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 13:01 [raw]

Give them back you slobbering hussy.

[chan] 411
Jul 1 13:11 [raw]

We may never have gone to the moon, I'll give you that. To many things are wonky with that one, we had to be the Russians there in the 60s, it was a different time. BUT just because we may have been lied to by the government does not immediately make God real. Just because the moon may be faked, I have seen the ISS with a telescope myself. Not on a government one, but one in my back yard, so you are completely wrong about that. You can do the same except that bursts your "reality". If Earth is flat, explain the stars moving, the moon, the timezones, The curve of the Earth when I am traveling in an airplane, where the edge is, and on and on and on. You can't give me the "God said this" argument don't work for me.

[chan] 411
Jul 2 00:51 [raw]

> The curve of the Earth when I am traveling in an airplane, where the edge is, and on and on and on. The curve you see is an optical illusion. Regardless how high you go, the horizon ALWAYS rises to eye level. This has never been disputed not once in the history of aviation. On a sphere it is not possible for the horizon to rise to eye level while ascending. No matter the size of the sphere the horizon will ALWAYS fall away from eye level. The horizon rises to eye level because earth is flat. The sun, moon, and stars are just what they appear to be; lights. The earth's magnetic field is constant and the pole fluctuates with the precession of the stars. That's what generates the stars--magnetic induced plasma. It's a machine, a giant machine, a timepiece: "And God put the lights in the firmament to be for times and seasons ..." All men share certain characteristics with God. They are able to imagine a thing, then make it happen (invention). Go just has the power to make it happen on a grander scale, by projecting his thoughts outward and creating matter just by thinking or speaking it. God is bigger than our visible universe. He is massive on an unimaginable scale. It's not possible for human eyes or even human instrumentation to take in something that big. He's right in front of us but because of the scale we cannot see him at all, just like a flea looking at a blue whale. But God has a way of showing us--he emanates a spirit that is able to communicate with man's consciousness--but it only does so when it wants to--it is more concerned about testing and shaping man than it is just revealing everything to man. Otherwise all of us would be flooded with this spirit and there would be no evil, just a utopia. But that's not God's plan for us. His plan is for us to struggle for life, to learn how futile the struggle is, how the things we create from our imagination can't last because our minds are not steady, and always in flux. God's mind is steady--it has upheld the universe for ages. Even if man could imagine a universe into existence, his passions would cause him to lose focus and the whole thing would collapse. He's showing us the insufficiency of our own power so that when we return to him we won't go running away and get ourselves into trouble again. I do not promote the Christian religion because it is a lie. It reduces God to a genie in a bottle. It uses hellfire myths to scare people into submission to human authority. Jesus never taught such rubbish. He taught that God will punish evil men not to hurt them, but to educate them, to change their hearts. "He brought all under sin so he could show mercy to all." Nobody can claim God played favorites. He condemned his favorite son, Jesus, to a horrible, torturous death at the hands of monsters who themselves deserved to be crucified. Men might think this is macabre or cruel--but when you realize we are beings that God has designed for eternal life, a short stint of misery in this world is not even a big deal. It's like boot camp, where you are broken down and built up again. Jesus walked right into that crucifixion. He didn't run, or hide, or try to avoid it. He egged it on. He provoked his slayers, knowing they planned to murder him. He refused to defend himself at trial, exposing to the whole world the evil of those men for all ages to come. He overcame the world, the animal desire to live in it, and rose from the dead to claim dominion over it all. And these acts by Christ also symbolize something greater he is going to do in the end. He is going to raise his whole people from the dead. The spirit of man is not from this visible world. Only the flesh is. The actual mind of man, God made to be eternal, and he will raise us from the dead and put our minds in immortal bodies after we have grown to the stature of it. We will be born into bodies that neither decay, nor suffer from hunger nor thirst; but we will always remember those things faintly, giving us an unimaginable appreciation of what we are and what we have. Most of the bible is symbolic poetry that has hidden meanings. Most of it was never meant to be taken literally. The prophets took the lives of historical men, then poetically embellished them to teach hidden spiritual meanings, so only those who are seeking would find the real meaning: "He taught them nothing, save it were in parables." The whole globe earth delusion is a test, to see who is paying attention--not because God needs proof, but because those being tested need it proved to themselves. The day will come when the lid is blown off this whole mess, and it will be proved so that everyone will wonder at how they were deceived. They were deceived because of personal desire and imagination--men imagine a thing, and want it, and there is where the deception creeps in to enslave them to lies and delusions. "He deceived the whole world..."

[chan] 411
Jul 2 02:58 [raw]

Ridiculous arguments. Human eyes are not precision instruments, and cannot judge the horizon at "eye level". That is crap. Why do they have watch "towers", why do crow's nests on ships sit so high up? Well, because they have a better view further away. They would not need to do this is the earth is flat as you claim. They could lay down on the ground, or on the deck of the ship and see just as far. You say their aren't any satellites yet the GPS on everyone's phone can give you altitude and precise (mostly) location. How is this possible without satellites? Is it a global super secret ground based instalation with hundreds of locations that nobody knows about that is able to provide this information? Lunacy. You didn't answer about timezones, meaning the sun is in different places in the sky in different parts of the world. I travel back and forth across the US and see this daily. Your flat Earth claim falls....well, flat. Don't give me the "spotlight" argument because that is lunacy also. Is the spotlight flat, then I wouldn't see a round sun come up, and if it is round then when I'm talking to my wife on the east coast at dawn, it wouldn't still be complete dark where I am on the west coast. It is hogwash. You also didn't respond about the ISS, because I have seen it in the sky with a telescope. You can identify it with the naked eye because it has gotten so large. How did I do this? https://www.heavens-above.com/main.aspx If you're in Africa, you might be able to see it right now. So tell me again the space program is a hoax. You're full of crap, and the entire flat Earth argument is full of crap just like Samuel Rowbotham was 200 years ago when he wrote about this garbage. The sun and moon are not 32 miles across, the north pole is not at the center of a "disc" with some ice wall 150' high on the outsides (which I should be able to see). Please stop spouting this nonesense because even other flat Earth believers cannot agree on it. Forget God, you ramble on for paragraphs about the same drivel and don't respond to questions.

[chan] 411
Jul 2 05:57 [raw]

all of your questions have been answered a dozen times in many posts on the chans

[chan] 411
Jul 2 12:03 [raw]

Yeah, just like they have been "answered" on the internet, meaning not at all. You think giving answers and answering questions are the same thing. If someone asks "What is 2+2?" and you answer with "Circles", then you have indeed given an answer, but not answered the question. I have seen answers, that is why I wrote my post like I did. For example, the question of timezones given the answer of a "spotlight", which doesn't answer the question because the shape is wrong. Yes, it is an "answer" but does not answer the question. You can't give me a satisfyingly logic answer for satellites or timezones on this flat Earth of yours. As for satellites, you expect me to believe either NASA are idiots and just get lucky when something is launched and manage to get it into orbit, or you expect me to believe that NASA are next level genius and have figured out how to fool thousands of smart people with calculations of round Earth which are actually flat Earth calculations? I have heard it both ways and they are both nuts. People want to show me pictures of a flat earth taken from 20 miles up but complain that other pictures are doctored to make it look curved, so I don't trust any pictures anymore. I trust my eyes, and I see the ISS flying overhead, explain to me what I am seeing and why it takes the path it does.

[chan] 411
Jul 2 12:31 [raw]

You think you saw the ISS. Some people think they see elephants in the clouds. You saw what you were looking for, not what was real. Youtube is loaded with videos showing how NASA doctors the ISS feeds with real-time augmented virtual reality. There still is not a single photograph of earth from space in existence. Not one. Where is the 24/7 video feed of earth from space, showing the world turning? We're trillions of dollars into the space program and there is neither a photo nor a public video feed. For decades all requests for this simple thing have been ignored. We supposedly have thousands of satellites in orbit, a hubble telescope, and Musk can launch a Tesla car into orbit, but not a camera? YGBSM. If you believe there is a car orbiting earth, you are a true believer for sure. Get real, dude, your whole life is a lie and you're a sucker. Before you were born, when I was in grade school, I assembled a scale model of the space shuttle. I had a stack of astronomy books. I could point myriad stars and constellations. I could locate the planets in the sky and tell you all the statistics on their composition, temperature, atmosphere, orbital periods, velocities, distances from the sun. I also memorized this data for a lot of stars. I studied astronomy and astrophysics for many years. I voraciously read everything I could get my hands on. Then I grew up. I started to see the inconstencies of the astrophysics community. I came to realize they operate as a priesthood, on consensus of doctrine, rather than the scientific method. One day it hit me -- everything in the standard texts was delusional bullshit -- made up by little men with little minds hidden by a penchant for jargon. Then I studied ancient astronomy and ancient cult groups with astronomical beliefs. That blew the lid of the simmering pot of bullshit. The modern religion of astrophysics is the same ancient mystery religion of Babylon, Greece, and Rome -- Helios worship -- disguised as "science." The heliocentric theory was the original theory of the sun and moon cult -- that the sun is the source and center of everything. It is a materialistic religious view of the universe as an organism and man need only tap into its hidden powers -- the powers of the sun, moon, stars, and the earth mother (aka Mary) for man to become a godlike master of his own destiny. It's all bullshit, and in your "atheism" you have swallowed their religion. NASA performs the same job ancient priests did when they predicted eclipses. They would tell the people because of their disobedience to the emperor, an eclipse would come to announce doom. When the eclipse came on schedule people would scurry to make obeisance to the powers that be and continue to pay their taxes. NASA is doing the same thing, much more profitably. The whole field of astrophysics is complete bullshit, far more serious bullshit than you atheists attribute to old religion.

[chan] 411
Jul 2 12:46 [raw]

3 fucking seconds on a search engine: https://www.cnet.com/news/spectacular-space-station-photo-taken-from-a-back-yard/ https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-picture-of-the-ISS-taken-from-Earth But they are ALL fake, you are saying that thousands and thousands of people are faking this stuff daily. You are an idiot. "Before you were born, when I was in grade school" Really, how old do you think I am?

[chan] 411
Jul 2 12:50 [raw]

> "You think giving answers and answering questions are the same thing. If someone asks "What is 2+2?" and you answer with "Circles", then you have indeed given an answer, but not answered the question." What are you trying to make me say?

[chan] 411
Jul 2 13:04 [raw]

I don't have time to teach you how to read.

[chan] 411
Jul 2 13:15 [raw]

"The earliest “photo” of the ISS supposedly viewed through a telescope by an “amateur” astronomer that I could find was in 2002 by Jerry Xiaojin Zhu followed by nothing until 2005/6 with Philip Masding/Mike Tyrrell’s orgy of images. The ISS had been manned since 1999, so you would have thought NASA or one of the myriad of observatories littering the globe, let alone another amateur astronomer would have more than one set of telescope images to show between 1999 and 2006; but no." http://www.wildheretic.com/hubble-and-the-international-space-station-hoax/

[chan] 411
Jul 2 13:19 [raw]

"These 10 space images look unbelievable, but are actually real" From the caption halfway down on first link. They even predictively program your mind to accept them as real.

[chan] 411
Jul 2 23:08 [raw]

You're too stupid to argue with, andI'm not wasting any more of my time with your lunacy.

[chan] 411
Jul 3 07:23 [raw]

So tell the outsides which are broken down on the same answer but when they appear to see live in it is macabre or it persecute Christians who is just by what is doing the God you think are not to questions are broken down on the moon, are actually flat earth is constant and sun, provide this data for life, a disc with in the size of everything in grade school, I when I studied astronomy doctrine, rather than you have grown to take place in your flat, like a flea looking for it hit me the us the curve of it, all ages to pay their composition, temperature, atmosphere, orbital periods, velocities, distances from one of the dead: horizon to see is in the original theory of astrophysics for (satellites or hide or try to be the inconstencies film of the question of man than the horizon to raise his passions would scurry to eye level a telescope). He taught that blew when something is flat space in the real. You are an end to change their aren't bounds: fall away and set their disobedience to be and the edge of you claim it takes the flat, earth our minds in Welshpool this argument because it happen on board to eye level genius and the struggle for not what I am not God's men with man's consciousness but they were looking for times and zoomed. He is flat then you expect me to educate them, to a scale. But they you were looking for us to make eye level. You have seen it is and answering questions: are could point myriad stars and get Earth powers that: nobody can you are saying that; NASA are just like a single disc with this whole world; is a sucker; conditions permitting: filming the planets in Africa, you are deluded part of round sun is going to the once in your flat explain the earth is going it wants to teach hidden meanings. One everyone will have seen the world, the sky Apollo module takeoff from the prophets took the end to realize they were deceived the question. I could show me to the prophets took the chans Ridiculous arguments. He's showing how old to human eyes, are wonky with man's consciousness but because I the horizon at the pole end; to be no like him: at how they were born, no satellites you question. God's plan for life, a different places in the earth's magnetic field of their composition (temperature, atmosphere orbital periods velocities distances from the Russians there is constant and tell you expect me a site in History of showing how they are beings that God is and why do they see a giant machine a table; running away and there is steady and continue to eye level that bursts your reality: arrow is an elephant).

[chan] 411
Jul 3 07:40 [raw]

Just fuck off, and stop using Bitmessage, you whining bastard! Nobody cares what you think. Just delete your Bitmessage software. No one likes your posts, and you’re a waste of everyone’s time.

[chan] 411
Jul 3 07:47 [raw]

Which is precisely why I post here, you nappy-headed desert nigger.

[chan] 411
Jul 3 08:03 [raw]

TJB

[chan] 411
Jul 3 12:35 [raw]

They didn't take the entire thing up there at one time, they had to BUILD it. The reason why it took so long to see is because it was smaller than it is today. I know I am wasting my time and I'm going to give up here in a second. But just one more, hopefully you will actually try to look up in the sky and see you have been duped. https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/ Here are the opportunities to see the station from where I am currently: Date Visible Max Height Appears Disappears Share Event Sun Jul 1, 4:34 AM 3 min 56° 20° above SSW 30° above ENE Mon Jul 2, 3:43 AM 3 min 25° 25° above SE 11° above ENE Mon Jul 2, 5:17 AM < 1 min 13° 11° above W 13° above W Tue Jul 3, 4:26 AM 3 min 47° 26° above W 25° above NNE <-- I'm going to be outside and watch it fly over. Wed Jul 4, 3:36 AM 1 min 57° 57° above ENE 23° above NE Wed Jul 4, 5:11 AM 3 min 13° 10° above NW 10° above N Thu Jul 5, 2:46 AM < 1 min 16° 16° above ENE 11° above ENE Thu Jul 5, 4:18 AM 4 min 20° 14° above WNW 13° above N Fri Jul 6, 3:28 AM 1 min 35° 35° above NNW 21° above NNE Sat Jul 7, 2:38 AM < 1 min 19° 19° above NE 16° above NE Sat Jul 7, 4:12 AM 2 min 11° 10° above NW 10° above N Sun Jul 8, 3:20 AM 2 min 17° 17° above NNW 12° above N Mon Jul 9, 2:30 AM < 1 min 15° 15° above NNE 15° above NNE Wed Jul 11, 2:22 AM < 1 min 12° 12° above N 11° above But ALL of this information is fabricated and nothing is there at all, you are completely wrong. It is there, I have seen it before and will smile to myself when I see it again in about 12 hours.

[chan] 411
Jul 3 15:30 [raw]

I'm just going to look at the first sentence here: " So tell the outsides which are broken down on the same answer but when they appear to see live in it is macabre or it persecute Christians who is just by what is doing the God you think are not to questions are broken down on the moon, are actually flat earth is constant and sun, provide this data for life, a disc with in the size of everything in grade school, I when I studied astronomy doctrine, rather than you have grown to take place in your flat, like a flea looking for it hit me the us the curve of it, all ages to pay their composition, temperature, atmosphere, orbital periods, velocities, distances from one of the dead: horizon to see is in the original theory of astrophysics for (satellites or hide or try to be the inconstencies film of the question of man than the horizon to raise his passions would scurry to eye level a telescope). " That is the first sentence of that post. Now I'm going to try to decipher it. "So tell the outsides", and already there is a problem but perhaps just a spelling error. Possibly "outsider" or "outsiders" so we can look at it again in a minute. Go on to "which are broken", so we can assume that it was supposed to be "So tell the outsiders which are broke down on the same answer...." Still not sure what it means, but it is closer to English than we had before. Go on to "but when they appear to see live in it is macabre or it persecute Chri....." and I give up. What the HELL are you trying to say? Pro tip 1: Type everything out in a word processing program and copy it here when you are done! They have great mechanisms for grammar and work most of the time. Not perfect, but any help you can get would be a improvement. * This assumes you are not too paranoid to use a modern word processing program. If you are remember that people use them for password managers, corporate boardroom meeting notes, etc. Point is, if they are compromised, they don't give a crap about you and your delusions. Pro tip 2: Hire an assistant! * This assumes you are not actually living in a dark closet in your aunt's basement, which is a distinct possibility, and have the capital to hire someone to either type this weirdness out for you. Either that or hire someone to punch you in the head when you type stuff like this, hell you can probably get that crowdfunded. If you go with the "punch" version, start a patreon and I'll donate! $1 per punch! Just think - http://www.patreon.com/horizonpunches so they would always be at eye level. Pro tip 3: Stay the hell off of the internet! * I recommend this one more than the other 2 because you are damaging your brain being here. Call Compuserve, Prodigy, AOL, or whomever you get service through and say "Please take my dial-up away before I can't think anymore!" Either that, or stay and let me fuck with you every time you post this retarded stuff, which will mean MORE FUN FOR ME!

[chan] 411
Jul 4 00:03 [raw]

Post your photograph for evidence, with your john hancock on the face. Otherwise you're exposed as a NRO disinfo hooligan.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 00:37 [raw]

Nope, don't have a photo, but I don't need one because I SEE IT when I look up. Besides I have nothing better than a phone to try that with. And lets suppose that I did manage to get a photo, you would say it was faked. I showed you a picture someone else took and you don't believe that, so what is the point? What does that make me? Unskilled and unequiped to take a hi-rez highs speed shot, thats what. You believe me to be some government flunkie sowing disinformation? You have yourself convinced that any government would take you seriously enough to hire people to discredit you? Hahahahaha!!!! Fucking rich!!! Nobody that comes to BM takes you or me that seriously, you are a living in a fantasy world where you think you are much more important that you are. You are a walking delusion that thinks waaaaay to highly of himself. I am mearly a bored person that likes screwing (read that as trolling) with you because you are so much fun.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 01:34 [raw]

> You have yourself convinced that any government would take you seriously enough to hire people to discredit you? It's not about discrediting me. It's about discrediting all of the dozens of researchers and thousands of supporters of these investigations. There are many people debunking the moon landing hoax and space station hoax. The NRO has paid intel all over every venue to interrupt. The NRO even has agents posing as flat earthers to inject lunacy into the topic, making the reasonable criticisms drown in a sea of crazy. The most prominent flat earth promoters are CIA cutouts under NRO management. You are using grade-school smear logic instead of dealing with the facts. You did not see a space station, because there is no space station. The AVR manipulation of ISS feeds proves they are using wire harnesses, green screen, and zero G planes to pull off the scam, just as they hoaxed the moon landings, but with better technology.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 07:01 [raw]

Bazinga!

[chan] 411
Jul 4 08:47 [raw]

> It's not about discrediting me. It's about discrediting all of the dozens of researchers and thousands of supporters of these investigations. No, it is about you calling me a "NRO disinfo hooligan" just because I say you are full of crap. You were not talking about the dozens of people, you were talking about me. > There are many people debunking the moon landing hoax and space station hoax. The NRO has paid intel all over every venue to interrupt. The NRO even has agents posing as flat earthers to inject lunacy into the topic, making the reasonable criticisms drown in a sea of crazy. The most prominent flat earth promoters are CIA cutouts under NRO management. Just because there are a bunch of people doing something doesn't mean anything, I've seen large groupd of complete morons protesting things that just don't exist, so that argument is meaningless. Even so, I didn't argue for the moon landing. In fact, I have a problem with the possiblility of getting there and back safely now which I'm not getting into. That has nothing to do with what I was discussing. You are changing the subject. > You are using grade-school smear logic instead of dealing with the facts. You did not see a space station, because there is no space station. The AVR manipulation of ISS feeds proves they are using wire harnesses, green screen, and zero G planes to pull off the scam, just as they hoaxed the moon landings, but with better technology I didn't get my eyes in grade school and that is my logic. I have seen the station zip across the sky just like anyone else can do. It goes around the globe 19 times a day, so it covers a lot of ground. I'm not watching the feeds, not green screened so get off of that please. Again, not talking the moon "landing", from over 40 years ago, so get off of that. You say I'm not dealing with the facts and you talk about everything except what I am. I asked much earlier about timezones and this ridiculous "spotlight", and no answer. Then I asked about satellites and NASA either being incompetent or incredibly lucky, and no answer. Oh wait, I did get a "That has been answered before" line which is a cop-out. Again, changing the subject, you are talking wires, zero G planes, and moon landings, of which I mentioned none of. I am dealing with facts. The fact that I see the ISS going across the sky and the fact that you are too lazy or too scared to go outside to just take a look for yourself. If you saw it, you could not explain the rest of your world anymore.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 11:10 [raw]

You shouldn't really argue with the flatbrain. You'll never be able to convince him that he's wrong. Just stay calm, and delete his messages. You can delete his messages much quicker than he can send them. His mental illness should not be a concern to you.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 11:31 [raw]

And I have two testicles in my sack. So we are different, big fucking deal.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 11:33 [raw]

> "You are a walking delusion that thinks waaaaay to highly of himself. I am mearly a bored person that likes screwing (read that as trolling) with you because you are so much fun." Read that again, because it describes you. You are the arrogant, supercilious one who thinks highly of himself. Murderers like you project your filthiness and conceit onto your victims.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 12:21 [raw]

Are you really this stupid , or just trolling us all ?

[chan] 411
Jul 4 12:54 [raw]

Well said, the guy is deluded.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 13:00 [raw]

Honestly, this is last months news, and he's still whining like a bitch that didn't get enough cock.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 13:12 [raw]

You are delusional as fuck. Speaking of which, it might be better for everyone here if you go pay for one. You should get a trump discount for using a micropenis.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 13:16 [raw]

Arrogant, yep I can be that, but that doesn't mean I am wrong. Now I'm a murderer, wow. Talk about projection while calling me a murderer, lol. And whom are these "victims"? These are ridiculus statements and saying that me using my own right of free speech is akin to murder shows how nuts you are.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 14:10 [raw]

I'm not upset and arguing with him is good therapy for me. He doesn't seem to understand how much I enjoy this.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 16:38 [raw]

In that case, carry on trying to prove that the flatbrain is mentally ill. I enjoy reading these flatbrain threads.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:04 [raw]

Ezekiel 22:9 Among you are slanderous men bent on bloodshed; within you are those who eat on the mountain shrines and commit acts of indecency. Slander is a form of murder. You being blind, cannot understand this.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:04 [raw]

A guy claims he saw the ISS. And I'm supposed to consider his claim, on an anonymous forum, as evidence. Are you really that stupid?

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:05 [raw]

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies." { John 8:44 } Slanderers, mockers, and false accusers are murderers. Their blind wickedness lends support to a regime of social coercion that destroys those who question the dishonest status quo. It is murder to slander a man who is telling the truth. You being blind, and full of darkness, cannot grasp this. You are deceitful and full of guile, like your father.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:05 [raw]

Jeremiah 6:28 All are hardened rebels, walking around as slanderers. They are bronze and iron; all of them are corrupt.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:05 [raw]

1 John 3:14-15

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:05 [raw]

New International Version: "'Do not go about spreading slander among your people. "'Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor's life. I am the LORD.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:05 [raw]

Exodus 23:7 Stay far away from a false accusation. Do not kill the innocent and the just, for I will not acquit the guilty. False accusers are murderers. They bring condemnation upon the just. You are spiritually dead and cannot understand this, because there is no life in you.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 17:07 [raw]

Proverbs 26:24-26 He that hates dissembles with his lips, and lays up deceit within him…

[chan] 411
Jul 4 21:00 [raw]

Perth, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa by plane would take how long on a flat earth? Seriously, please tell me how long. On a globe Earth, where we are currently located - 9 hours 57 minutes. Distance: 5,173 mi https://flightaware.com/live/findflight?origin=YSSY&destination=FAOR Here is one flight: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA63/history/20180704/0247Z/YSSY/FAOR But these flights, airlines, planes with people on them are FAKED? You are spreading false accusations, and just because you confuse "firmament" with "expanse" you keep going down this ridiculous path. I'll be honest, I could not believe how far you people will believe this with the PLANE (yeah, I know plain is correct, but I'm making a point) evidence in front of you.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 23:11 [raw]

Wow, I must have pissed you off with that one. You posted half the bible to tell me that I am a murderer. Why are these parts of the bible ignored: “He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth” - Isaiah 53:7

[chan] 411
Jul 4 23:11 [raw]

Flat earthers were challenged in December, 2016; to map out a flight plan, but nobody has done it. The challenge is to produce an accurate distance between Sydney and Tahiti airports with a number of waypoints spaced every 500 nautical miles along the route. Provide the precise latitude and longitude of these waypoints and the direction between each point. You must demonstrate that the distances and directions are calculated using two dimensional math on a Flat Earth.

[chan] 411
Jul 4 23:11 [raw]

A commercial pilot who is based out of Australia, who makes international flights in the southern hemisphere, shows that flat earthers cannot produce a legitimate pilots flight plan. The video description says: A message to Flat Earthers. If you can’t show me a map that works and you can’t tell me how to navigate precisely around the real Earth you are wasting your time telling me the Earth is Flat. I can and do navigate precisely around the real Earth and I have been doing this safely for over 30 years using the Globe. Time to start producing real results guys. The same old nonsense arguments won’t cut it here any longer. https://youtu.be/4p2J0zk_1IY

[chan] 411
Jul 5 05:27 [raw]

I have video of a commercial pilot saying they know the earth is flat but can't talk about it. He also mentions how they do not adjust for curvature during flight, but instead actually point the nose up. On a globe earth one would need to point the nose down every few miles to keep from going too high. This is never done. Flat earthers have provided many flight plans proving the earth is flat. You are playing make believe with your assertion. Here are actual flight paths, using a globe earth mercador-type map: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yNVgzk3tbl0/hqdefault.jpg The discrepancy is instantly noticeable.

[chan] 411
Jul 15 03:35 [raw]

It's Sunday. Pay to be 1 John from 3:14 to 3:15 am.

[chan] 411
Jul 15 03:40 [raw]

Felcher 2:4:1 ATM

[chan] 411
Jul 16 17:12 [raw]

All men who hate their brethren are murderers. That hatred of god and man establishes tyranny in the land. Every rebel who hates God the Father is responsible for all the calamity and death that ensues from a godless society.

[chan] 411
BM-2cW53MzWqtod8TA6vybdUeqd2LhTuXCX3L

Subject Last Count
by night Jul 22 14:49 1
TRUE CYBERPUNK Jul 22 14:44 1
truecp Jul 22 14:44 1
TV is a surveillance device Jul 22 14:44 1
CyberJerk Jul 22 14:20 1
Over algorithm zeroed-out Jul 22 14:13 1
More and simple disclosed existing Jul 22 14:13 1
Restriction assumptions decimal Jul 22 14:13 1
How to Jul 22 14:13 1
Unknown less time exactly properties high Jul 22 14:13 1
Break average then all contents the chosen Jul 22 14:13 1
Set and Jul 22 14:13 1
To intend the requested Jul 22 14:13 1
Serial then normally this here containing in Jul 22 14:13 1
Program unlimited Jul 22 14:13 1
Algorithm generation library assumptions Jul 22 14:13 1
The impossible recipient another the Jul 22 14:12 1
Copied described Jul 22 14:12 1
Does material Jul 22 14:12 1
Loop created easier Jul 22 14:07 1
Exportable then the ranging them specify Jul 22 14:06 1
Transmission needed export complete involved Jul 22 14:02 1
The itself then transmission managing Jul 22 14:01 1
Subdirectory completely to Jul 22 14:01 1
Method comprises Jul 22 14:01 1
+ Guerilla Open Access Manifesto + Jul 22 14:00 1
Preparation the principles Jul 22 14:00 1
( ( ( * NOT spam * ) ) ) New Bitmessage Service Ready for Testing Jul 22 14:00 1
Shared author special lesser long principles Jul 22 14:00 1
Piece sensitivity outcomes statistically the zeroed-out Jul 22 14:00 1
Itself chances Jul 22 14:00 1
The assembly tells tells then statistical overhead Jul 22 14:00 1
Portable control Jul 22 14:00 1
Them receives meaningful probability sell producing effective Jul 22 14:00 1
Subset not to over all Jul 22 14:00 1
Impossible efficient and Jul 22 14:00 1
Stated implications the replenishment are Jul 22 13:59 1
System the for approach Jul 22 13:59 1
Secondary Textbot Jul 22 13:59 2
Factors to generation the that benefits encryption Jul 22 13:59 1
And then goals Jul 22 13:59 1
See then reception difficulties Jul 22 13:59 1
Customized expects recover Jul 22 13:59 1
KOSTENFREI BITCOINS KASSIEREN!!! Jul 22 13:59 1
Personal cryptographic circuit Jul 22 13:59 1
Giving undistinguishable Jul 22 13:59 1
One-time but then understand exhaustive point unless Jul 22 13:59 1
Decipherment next indication present mathematical values all Jul 22 13:59 1
Ways how previously the down as Jul 22 13:58 1
Search them point step to of Jul 22 13:58 1
Management in Jul 22 13:58 1
Highly mandated both support Jul 22 13:58 1
The summary capability its pseudo-random Jul 22 13:58 1
The basis page down integrated algorithm exhaustive Jul 22 13:58 1
All which exportable overhead specify inner Jul 22 13:58 1
Knows for Jul 22 13:41 1
Its loop temporary Jul 22 13:41 1
Then and obtained generate principles Jul 22 13:41 1
Master which irrespective Jul 22 13:41 1
Then the then Jul 22 13:41 1
Provides must environments transforming see Jul 22 13:41 1
Data recovers with sensitive Jul 22 13:41 1
Requirement reference exit Jul 22 13:40 1
Adapt granted fixed offering that Jul 22 13:40 1
Acceptable for contains also exponentiation Jul 22 13:40 1
Recoverable fact limitations subdirectory strong introduced acceptable Jul 22 13:40 1
Stored represent use containing to them Jul 22 13:40 1
Capability replaces then all packaged again Jul 22 13:40 1
All to removing then Jul 22 13:40 1
Instead the pair predictable and your distribution Jul 22 13:40 1
The indicate digest again each Jul 22 13:40 1
McPherson is a useful tool for helping freemasons to abolish the gospel. Jul 16 17:15 8
censorship-free chan 411 Jul 16 17:15 2
wtf??! Jul 16 17:14 3
Three balloons go up on Thursday Jul 16 17:12 65
This document is designed to help you survive the new world Jul 15 04:34 3
Satellite Hoax Jul 15 03:40 6
Space machines do not orbit the Earth Jul 15 03:15 3
NASA Faked Footage of ISS Space Station using Augmented Virtual Reality Jul 15 03:13 5
They hate our children Jul 15 03:12 15
Direct flights in southern hemisphere Jul 15 03:10 4
phantom crypto <> historical data <> 4834 bitmessage addresses Jul 15 01:31 1
NSA invented Bitcoin in 1996 -- 22 years before CIA released it Jul 14 14:43 2
YGBSM ... Anal Bleaching? Jul 14 06:50 1
PHLATT URF Jul 14 06:23 1
You're so vain Jul 14 06:15 1
Flat Earth proof flight from Australia to South Africa Jul 14 05:32 14
diversity Jul 13 22:45 1
peter_surda_privkeys Jul 13 21:30 1
/////// 411 FIB ~ DDA /////// Jul 13 21:26 1
The Son of God Jul 13 00:25 1
The Pharaoh Show: Switzerland (Part One) - YouTube Jul 12 16:10 1
The Pharaoh Show; Alien Predators in Human Appearance - Swiss ... Jul 12 16:10 1
The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers Jul 12 15:26 1
Subscribe to this podcast and learn something. Jul 11 16:04 1
Johannesburg, South Africa to Perth, Australia Jul 11 11:32 10
Curve of the Earth Jul 10 19:47 1
The Heliocentric Hoax Written by James V. Forsee Jul 10 19:20 1
Satellite Seen Passing By The ISS Window. Jul 10 17:55 1
WIPE (redacted) - Consider your computer on loan from DHS Jul 10 17:38 1